Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't even imagine how you play with a broken collarbone.
Pretty badly to be fair :p Those would have been the games where he was hunched over 5 minutes in and couldn't bend any lower if he tried. Ripping effort by him to get up game after game, but I do worry about the implications and flow on effects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty badly to be fair :p Those would have been the games where he was hunched over 5 minutes in and couldn't bend any lower if he tried. Ripping effort by him to get up game after game, but I do worry about the implications and flow on effects.

Flow on effects? Like not having a soft playing group?

Like him being underdone next year. Or not being able to physically play by 30.

He's been in the wars his whole career. It has to catch up with him eventually.

Yeah I agree with that. The best thing for him is to play forward. He'll still get hurt but he'll have less opportunity to hurt himself.

I honestly don't know how this guy isn't everyone's favourite player. #shinbonner

Yeah I agree with that. The best thing for him is to play forward. He'll still get hurt but he'll have less opportunity to hurt himself.

I honestly don't know how this guy isn't everyone's favourite player. #shinbonner

Yep, I'm all for him playing predominantly forward too. Matches his strengths better and helps our team balance more, especially as we have a lot of small/medium forwards looking for more rotations.

Like him being underdone next year. Or not being able to physically play by 30.

He's been in the wars his whole career. It has to catch up with him eventually.

Or get out of bed at 49 years and 1 month without feeling like a truck ran you over...and thats me everday minus my Afl career

Remove this Banner Ad

Back