Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

He got an extra year no strings attached, so I don't think it's sad or unfair on him to say it's time. At this stage may as well play the remaining two games and say goodbye at the Gold Coast game.

Glad most of the list management have gone because the extra year should never have happened.

Makes TinMan look like a Yoga Teacher

The Wizard Of Oz Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lowest disposals for us today with 8 and only laid 1 tackle.

Is in the team for his leadership as the captain.

Don't know if he called for that kick from JHF but he shouldn't have even been leading. Should have gone over to JHF when he took the mark, pat him on the back and tell him to kick True. That's leadership, not trying to scab a goal from a first year player.

Been a warrior for us. No question there. The time has come though, hang them up Jack, do it for the team with love.

Sorry he is unwatchable. Close to the worst player in the league. Not fair he continues to get a free pass. Just sad watching him spud it up.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And he’s keeping potential good players out now …
If he was every bit a true Shinboner NMFC person . He would see that it’s time to call it . “I’m done”

Would like to see Eddie Ford get some time …but anyhow 🤷‍♂️

Money is so good now that players very rarely retire under contract

Oh Jack, Ive loved you for the journey but now I’m getting embarrassed for you.

Pls call time, please.
I reckon there's no way he hangs them up before playing a senior game with Cunners one last time.
I'm sure though he knows the end is near.

Should play out the remainder of the year, but difficult discussions to be had. Needs to relinquish the captaincy and be told he's a VFL depth player for next year. Gave his all, but Father Time has him covered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back