Media A Bumper Crop

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Now it's the end of the H&A season, just thought I would give a thumbs up thread to this season's crop of Rookies. Some good recruiting has seen a few up and coming talented future identities and leaders, most have been a joy to banter with over the season. Well done all, and I hope you all stay in the SFA for a long time :thumbsu:

Now it's the end of the H&A season, just thought I would give a thumbs up thread to this season's crop of Rookies. Some good recruiting has seen a few up and coming talented future identities and leaders, most have been a joy to banter with over the season. Well done all, and I hope you all stay in the SFA for a long time :thumbsu:
except for the Humour Coach amiright?

Cap and Lemon Boi are future stars of this game, I think most people have enjoyed their banter this season and its no surprise to see the Bears playing exceptionally hard and fast qooty this season.
Both Cap and Lemmy play key position roles for the Bears and with their pure ability and elite skills, should see the Bears go deep into this S29 final series.

Bah! Imagine if you cared...

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a great experience. I am glad having this opportunity to know you all in SFA.

I still remember when you was new and I was ******* you like it was yesterday. Or maybe it was yesterday :think:
Nah I ****ed him yesterday, so I guess the real question is, who got sloppy seconds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not you Santoz

Thank you :)

I have enjoyed my first season in the Sweet FA and intend to contribute on an ongoing basis. It has been an enjoyable source of distraction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back