Media A Hypothetical - Who would desert their team to join an expansion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
Lumbridge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Not that I am a huge advocate for change, I thought it would be an interesting question to put out there.

There's alot of people out their who seem to be very much for a new team to be introduced, and surely there would be a few people who would jump at the chance of being an inaugural captain, or being the core of a club.

Who out there would make the move to the expansion club?

Silly thread HP.

Everyones s**t scared of the backlash from their current clubs and thus wont say anything unless they have a concrete guarantee to jump ship. As seen above.

Personally I don't give a rats arse about backlash as I've delt with it in the past.

Yes I would buy a train ticket and head to a newly created club, but only if I was in the captaincy group & the position on the field I want eg - Full Forward.

If they both could not be guaranteed, the newly created club can burn in hell for all I care :thumbsu:

Personally I don't give a rats arse about backlash as I've delt with it in the past.

Yes I would buy a train ticket and head to a newly created club, but only if I was in the captaincy group & the position on the field I want eg - Full Forward.

If they both could not be guaranteed, the newly created club can burn in hell for all I care :thumbsu:

You do realise that you probably won't get full forward at the Hawks right? Let alone a leadership spot.

Lol at Jobe thinking he is captaincy material and can demand where he plays. You are lucky to have a club at all. Massive flog. Flog.

I said captaincy group not overall captain you peanut :)

Usually when you are in the leadership group, you get what position you want.

You do realise that you probably won't get full forward at the Hawks right? Let alone a leadership spot.

I know I wont get FF spot at Hawks. I know where i'm playing there. And yes, I am fine with that :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will personally never jump from the furies unless I am traded/asked to leave.

May this post eternally stand, and I forever be called a flog if I go back on this, because I will deserve it.

Jobe hating thread, I'm up for it!

In my opinion an expansion team would be filled with flogs who are fastly becoming disliked at their own clubs so try to get a key position at a new club to fix that.

The new team should be called the West Gate Flogs if there is one.

Jobe hating thread, I'm up for it!

In my opinion an expansion team would be filled with flogs who are fastly becoming disliked at their own clubs so try to get a key position at a new club to fix that.

The new team should be called the West Gate Flogs if there is one.

Whilst catchy 'West Gate Flogs' doesn't make no sense.

I came up with the West Gate Trolls and put months of thought into the name along with my committee.

Trolls because we would be doing our fair share of just that.
West Gate because it it's a bridge and all great trolls live under one.
And I choose that bridge in particular because it sounds footy'ish and it was a metaphor. If you open the 'gate' to the 'Trolls' they would turn this league into a lawless town like in the famous wild west.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back