A jovial insult to STPer18 and his sCats cronies taking the Greyhound back home to Corio after their loss to Port Adelaide tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
chefmeister STPer18 Ricketz winty Geelong Dynasty RedVest4 Tyler Durden007 Banana Bread FurTheWin and maryjames must be rocking into the Corio Sth Transport and Logistics Station on their Greyhound fresh off an embarrassing performance against Port Adelaide.

Glad you've arrived safely back DHs, hopefully the uncouth feral South Australians gave you no harm. I hope you can rest your aching backs from sitting in Greyhound economy class with a $15 massage from the Thai parlour at Market Shopping Centre as you tune into K-rock.

chefmeister STPer18 Ricketz winty Geelong Dynasty RedVest4 Tyler Durden007 Banana Bread FurTheWin and maryjames must be rocking into the Corio Sth Transport and Logistics Station on their Greyhound fresh off an embarrassing performance against Port Adelaide.

Glad you've arrived safely back DHs, hopefully the uncouth feral South Australians gave you no harm. I hope you can rest your aching backs from sitting in Greyhound economy class with a $15 massage from the Thai parlour at Market Shopping Centre as you tune into K-rock.
Nah, Puffer fans are ok. They are those ratty types that are about five feet tall and 60 kilos wet, with fast lips but faster feet.

Besides, they hate the umps more than any other team's supporters. Booed them even when they were gifting Port frees, go figure :drunk:

• Banned
Nah, Puffer fans are ok. They are those ratty types that are about five feet tall and 60 kilos wet, with fast lips but faster feet.
You've nearly nailed all South Australians here; rat-tails, hair-lips and clubbed-feet.

Such a peculiar bunch, the skeletal structure of their faces always provides me with significant lulz when the camera pans around the stadium at a Port or Camry game.

You've nearly nailed all South Australians here; rat-tails, hair-lips and clubbed-feet.

Such a peculiar bunch, the skeletal structure of their faces always provides me with significant lulz when the camera pans around the stadium at a Port or Camry game.
I think it's got something to do with the fact that they were the only state not founded as a penal colony. As soon as that happened, where do you reckon all our escapees fled?

I think it's got something to do with the fact that they were the only state not founded as a penal colony. As soon as that happened, where do you reckon all our escapees fled?

Those smart and fit enough to leave Victoria did so? Seems not much has changed to the present day.

View attachment 696868

Thanks for stopping by and supporting the basketcase local Lol West Horsham economy.

Enjoy your loss DHs, I hope your Greyhound gets a flat tyre on the journey home and the RACV call out Zeboyz to fix your bus :$:straining:

When I saw Eric Johnson play them Cliffs of dover I was like woah man woah man woah. A great tribute to his former bandmate Cliff Burton and a great tribute to the first world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back