A-League [A League] 2022 Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

So Grant, Redmayne, Goodwin, Metcalfe, Maclaren all called up to the Australian squad for the game on the 27th. Likely to miss this round? And maybe next?

Was thinking of selling Goodwin anyway. Topped out in price and 27 BE
A fifth yellow card of the season picked up in that 2-2 draw will ensure that Scott Jamieson misses out on tonight’s clash with Central Coast, whilst Nuno Reis will also miss following his sending off.

No mention of JMac and Metcalfe missing.
Adelaide say full squad available too.

Oman A is 3 days before ADE play and 5 before MBC.
Think MBC should be fine for that game too.

A fifth yellow card of the season picked up in that 2-2 draw will ensure that Scott Jamieson misses out on tonight’s clash with Central Coast, whilst Nuno Reis will also miss following his sending off.

No mention of JMac and Metcalfe missing.
Adelaide say full squad available too.

Oman A is 3 days before ADE play and 5 before MBC.
Think MBC should be fine for that game too.
Fingers crossed. I think that article was written before the announcement of the Aussie squad though

Won’t get Grant for the DGR now

May hold Goodwin though, not too much I like in the way of strikers unless I went a No one type

Will probably trade Mauk and Ugarkovic

My double gamers, if they do play 2

Redmayne
Cacares C
King
Yazbek
Lachman

Already started Risdon

Haven’t decided my single gamers yet, but Maclaren Nabbout and Goodwin are most likely and Brillante, and either Metcalfe or Galloway or Farrell for the last spot, still undecided of my final formation

My only player with the bye is Penha
And my non playing Blues GK

Burnt 2 trades so far

Last edited:
Cacares (c) 15x2) 30
Lachman 7
Yazbek 5
Risdon 4
King 3
Redmayne 2

Currently 51 pts

Still don’t get how a defender gets sub out (King) and Glory get a goal after that and he loses 2 points

Last edited:
Cacares 15x2 30
Lachman 7
Yazbek 5
Risdon 4
King 3
Redmayne 2

Currently 51 pts

Still don’t get how a defender gets sub out (King) and Glory get a goal after that and he loses 2 points
I think once you’ve played 60
Minutes you get the clean , and subsequently if you’re team concedes after you’ve been subbed off it doesn’t count as a clean sheet

Also, Caceres taking that injury time penalty was a beautiful surprise

Really don't have many dgw players this week. I'm just not a fan of Sydney & Perth plus I've been using my trades like crazy, felt like it was a good time to save a couple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No king, bobo benched. Why am i still bothering.
I’m starting to think it’s hardly worth worrying about Double game rounds now. For one the fixture seems to change daily so certainty that you even get a 2nd game from that player. And with 3-4 day turn arounds teams will ultimately rest players or give them limited minutes. It’s not like BBL where they can back up the next day if needed, or 2 days later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back