Dasher39

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2003
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Arsenal
All 8 A-League clubs released their kits today. They were first shown at 6:20am this morning on the Today Shown on Ch9 and the launch is at 11am today.

www.soccerhut.net said:
Hyundai A-League Playing Strips To Be Unveiled Tomorrow
Mon 25th Jul 2005

Football Federation Australia, Reebok and all eight Hyundai A-League clubs will unveil the playing strips for the inaugural Hyundai A-League season at Bondi Junction tomorrow.

A representative from all eight teams will wear their full strip which has not been shown to the public yet. Clubs are playing the current Pre-Season Cup in an alternative strip.

Location: Westfield Bondi Junction (outside Rebel Sport), 500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, NSW at 11.00am Tuesday 26 July 2005

Photos will be available this afternoon!

Here are all the A-League tops!

53286301.jpg

All look similar but they do look very nice! I must say I am a fan!

Ray Nolan said:
Would've preferred Blue Shorts but I s'pose the All Red isn't too bad.
I would have liked to see that too, give it more of an SA State colour feel. Maybe something to look at for season two!

Overall I am happy with them, I think they look pretty good and obviously will be altered for Season 2. Surprised Newcastle went with gold rather than Blue and Red that they are famous for!

travdodd9rg.jpg

When are the away ones released?

I think the Away Kits have been launched as well, just that there are no pictures as of yet! They are all white though from what I have heard.

Also with regards to Merchandise the full range should be available from next week. Adelaide United had an ad in this morning's 'Tiser for the Reds-Jets match that indicated such and that Port Road Sports would have it as their 'Official Club Shop'.

Sammy D said:
Why no major sponsor on them?

Probably because some clubs have Major Sponsor's and some dont. They probably decided that when launching them to keep them all plain. The only clubs I know that have sponsors are:

Adelaide: Fairmont Homes
Sydney: HealthE
Perth: Western QBE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i work at a sports store and got the new reebok catelogue n they are all the same just different colours and all teams have white uniforms for when they are playing away and also their offical polo's are excatly the same just the colouring is different. they are not 2 bad home uniforms

I think the kits look classy and top notch. With sponsors on them, as shown in the Advertiser for example, they will be finding their way into many homes I predict. I certainly will be one of the first to get my hands on the AUFC home kit.

Still Crowing said:
I think the kits look classy and top notch. With sponsors on them, as shown in the Advertiser for example, they will be finding their way into many homes I predict. I certainly will be one of the first to get my hands on the AUFC home kit.

Mate, you gonna be at the **** game next week? If so let me know.

Could of had a bit of variation in the kits but i guess they followed the keep it simple stupid rule. Dont mind the look of them besides Sydneys but i just think they could of been a bit more creative throughout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back