A-League R21 Tips & Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont. you dont get anything for standing up. it's stupid.
I agree, as I said I like honest players but if you get clipped it's right to fall.

Should have put more past Wanderers last night. A real team effort last night against a cynical nasty little team.

Won't matter for us, we have played OK for 2 weeks so the rest of the season will be gash.

Interesting F4 Derby, thoughts corbies?
F3 derby mate, you clearly aren't a very big a-league follower if you don't know the name of the biggest rivalry in Australia :p.

My thoughts are it was a s**t game played in front of a s**t crowd in a s**t time slot. Whichever team was running against the wind seemed to have a massive advantage as through balls would sit perfectly for a run in behind. I was glad Kokko finally scored but we are crying for someone who can actually play a pass.

On the crowd, the casual fans who used to turn up to the derby just don't turn up anymore. The Jets have a core fan base of about 8000 who turn up every week but we get very few casual fans turning up anymore. To be fair to them we are incredibly frustrating to watch, I question why I am at the game at least 20 times a game.

It is also so funny to watch the squadron now, there is literally less than 10 people in the active support bit ever since the NCL started providing an alternative active support option.

Oh and finally CCM are still scum and Hutcho is still a w***er :D.

F3 derby mate, you clearly aren't a very big a-league follower if you don't know the name of the biggest rivalry in Australia :p.

My thoughts are it was a s**t game played in front of a s**t crowd in a s**t time slot. Whichever team was running against the wind seemed to have a massive advantage as through balls would sit perfectly for a run in behind. I was glad Kokko finally scored but we are crying for someone who can actually play a pass.

On the crowd, the casual fans who used to turn up to the derby just don't turn up anymore. The Jets have a core fan base of about 8000 who turn up every week but we get very few casual fans turning up anymore. To be fair to them we are incredibly frustrating to watch, I question why I am at the game at least 20 times a game.

It is also so funny to watch the squadron now, there is literally less than 10 people in the active support bit ever since the NCL started providing an alternative active support option.

Oh and finally CCM are still scum and Hutcho is still a ****** :D.
What is the NCL?

What is the NCL?
Alternative active support started this year by blokes who don't like the people who run the squadron. They were the blokes who were celebrating when the fence collapsed a couple of weeks ago. They have basically gutted the squadron to nothing and have been much better at providing a little bit of atmosphere to the stadium. I think it stands for Newcastle City Legionnaires or something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/NCLboys/

Alternative active support started this year by blokes who don't like the people who run the squadron. They were the blokes who were celebrating when the fence collapsed a couple of weeks ago. They have basically gutted the squadron to nothing and have been much better at providing a little bit of atmosphere to the stadium. I think it stands for Newcastle City Legionnaires or something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/NCLboys/
Are the NCL more "hardcore" or something?
I just thought the Squadron moved to the corner;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back