Lukes_Beverage

Debutant
Jun 24, 2007
Altona
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - City (1-2)
I think City can beat Sydney again over there.

Wellington vs Central Coast - Central Coast (1-2)
How will the Nix go without Ernie? I think they will lose this one.

Western Sydney vs Melbourne Victory - Victory (0-2)
The Victory look too strong in this one.

Perth vs Newcastle - Perth (2-1)
Perth are pretty good at home and will win.

Brisbane vs Adelaide - Draw (1-1)
An even game I reckon, Brissy would be favourite, but Adelaide will get a point.

Last edited:
Sydney FC vs. Melbourne City - 2-2 (15k)
Wellington vs. Central Coast - 2-0 (8k)
Western Sydney vs. Melbourne Victory - 1-0 (19k)
Perth vs. Newcastle - 1-1 (10k)
Brisbane vs. Adelaide Utd - 1-2 (12k)

Tipping FC to beat City - 2-1
Wellington and CCM - 2-2 - wouldn't be surprised to see anything from nil-nil to a blowout either way.
WSW to beat Victory in a close one - 2-1
We have to beat Newcastle at home. Must win game with a tough run of fixtures coming. Hoping Taggart starts. Glory 3-1
Brisbane have solid home form, so tipping the home team once again. Brisbane 1-0

Is this ref going to be able to run out the game carrying that big gut around?

How did that not get in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, he wins that award by a fair margin. Does Arnold bring him on just to stir trouble, because I don't see him doing much football?
I often wonder that, he tries to suck guys into getting stupid cards but nowadays guys are awake to it.

I'm reliably informed he's a really nice guy, but a total flog on the field.

Matt Simon is a huge campaigner, I agree.

Will be a close game against Brisbane this weekend. We have a fantastic record at Suncorp but Isaias out hurts a lot. Brisbane with 4 draws in a row so will probably want the win more than us tbh, but we've been very good defensively the past few weeks, so I think we can get a draw here. We need a win, but not sure we can cover the loss of Isaias.

What a difference losing your coach makes.

Wellington were so much better than anything they've dished up for a long time. Watson was fantastic and Kosta looked like the Kosta of old, and Vinnie Lia after calls for his axing gets one of the best goals of the year. Best they've looked defensively for a long time too.

Hopefully they can keep it up.

I wouldnt bet on it.

I still think we are going far too early with expansion when you look at the Mariners and the Nix. They really need to sort those 2 franchises out before bringing in new ones.

Should be a good one at ANZ tonight

Santalab again. ****ing hack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back