A-League - Round 10: Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2003
Kensington Gardens
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
B'ham CityFC Adelaide United FC
All discussion for the A-League Round 10 match between Melbourne Victory & Adelaide United may be posted in this thread. It will be stickied until next Tuesday.

BROADCAST DETAILS:

Saturday 10 December 2011

LIVE - FOX SPORTS 1 - 7:30pm EDT, 7pm CDT, 6:30pm EST, 4:30pm WST

I'm going to this game (99.99% sure), will be my first ever interstate trip. At least a draw for us would be good, considering the victory will have just 4 days to recover from tonight's friendly.

2-1 to us (hopefully!)

For this game are the seats at Ethiad Stadium going to be in the same configuration as last night's friendly? I think it should be the same as last night. Can't see there being a full house on Saturday night. Will be my first ever visit to the venue, should enjoy the experience.

For this game are the seats at Ethiad Stadium going to be in the same configuration as last night's friendly? I think it should be the same as last night. Can't see there being a full house on Saturday night. Will be my first ever visit to the venue, should enjoy the experience.

Pretty sure the seats will be back for this one, as ridiculous as it sounds. I know bringing the seats in removes the usual away bay but they could always be relocated onto the 3 end bays on the wing as they did last season.

Not confident at all.

Could be because of the upcoming T20 BBL (cricket), although the Renegades don't play there until December 22. ES must have poor management by the sounds of it.

Kewell seems to be really struggling. Said something on the news during the week about how he had heard things about the A-League but didn't realise it was all so tough. Sounds like he thought he came for a kick-about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take a point over there any day. If coolen had the guts to drop the captain and caravella for guys with some awareness......... glad its over though, if i have to listen to those tools jizz every time harry touches the ball again I'll vomit. Thought there was a few promising signs tonight, and that was without most of rini's 'quality signings. But Rambo at LB?? What was he thinking

Threw away that lead.

Thought Kewell missed some chances that a player of his ilk really should be making.

1. Seats in for an exhibition game, and not for a real game. Get ****ed Collo.
2. 4-3-2-1.....Get ****ed Mem.
3. 1-0 up, 70 mins, put on attacking player for defensive player. Get ****ed Mem.
4. 10 minute walk back in car in pouring rain. Get ****ed Mother Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back