A League Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone get a crowd figure tonight? I know the weather has been ordinary, but that looked an NSL crowd on the tv.

In some ways they need the controversy to try and get some people talking about this round. You look at the slate of games and, outside of the derby, you see the rub of front loading the season with so-called marquee games - it's a thoroughly dull round of games.

Fingers crossed the derby delivers tomorrow, cos it's all there is to shine a light on the game in the backdrop of the test match.

dont even care about the offside. the back 4 gave them 3 great chances in about 1 minute.

there will always be a problem playing the offside trap in this league. the officials are ******* appalling. we know this this isn't new. adjust accordingly.

Did anyone get a crowd figure tonight? I know the weather has been ordinary, but that looked an NSL crowd on the tv.

In some ways they need the controversy to try and get some people talking about this round. You look at the slate of games and, outside of the derby, you see the rub of front loading the season with so-called marquee games - it's a thoroughly dull round of games.

Fingers crossed the derby delivers tomorrow, cos it's all there is to shine a light on the game in the backdrop of the test match.
5,486. It's been pissing down in Newy for 2 days but Newcastle should never host Friday Night games. People just turn up on Friday Nights in Newcastle for some reason.

Newcastle crowds are also affected by the weather a bit more than most because alot of people sit on the hill. Still a s**t crowd but tbf would you turn up to watch this Newcastle side? We've been s**t for a long time and the atmosphere at games now is just a collective sigh of frustration.

This league is becoming just a procession of professional fouls. This is what happens when the sole judge of a referee's performance is how few yellow cards he can produce.

10 minutes ago they hadn't had 1 shot on target, I turn it over and it's 2-2.

Poor defending but typical Tim header.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rojas barely touched it for 20 minutes and he scored. Besart looks like he's been watching our games for scoring tips !!!

One thing, I think the defending in the league has gotten worse in the last 2 or so seasons despite everything else improving. So many cheap goals.

Our referees have no ability to control games when games get hot. We saw it in the cup semi, the cup final, and again tonight - they let players kick the s**t out of each other, then pull out a soft one to try and let some air of the game. It's a pathetic way to try and adjudicate football.

Our referees have no ability to control games when games get hot. We saw it in the cup semi, the cup final, and again tonight - they let players kick the s**t out of each other, then pull out a soft one to try and let some air of the game. It's a pathetic way to try and adjudicate football.
Couldn't put it better myself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back