that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
All discussion for the A-League Round 18 match between Newcastle United Jets & Gold Coast United may be posted in this thread. It will be stickied until next Tuesday.

BROADCAST DETAILS:

Sunday 13 December 2009

LIVE - FOX SPORTS 2 - 5pm EDT, 4:30pm CDT, 4pm EST, 2pm WST

Bridges still out for Newcastle, big loss.

Gold Coast have a good side on paper today, Vanstratten back in goals, solid back 4, Miller and Culina in midfield and Smeltz and young Barisic up front, plus Minnecon on the bench.

What a strike!

Goal of the year for mine, the replay from behind showing the ball dipping in at the last second was amazing.

Unbelievable.

I don't think he hit it that cleanly to be honest, it didn't exactly fizz through the air! But it was simply perfectly placed in the top corner.

Lovely move from Gold Coast, nice dummy allowing Fat Charlie to shoot, great save Young.

Neil Young is impressive, both with his ability and his hair-do, much inferior to Kennedy.

What a strike!

Goal of the year for mine, the replay from behind showing the ball dipping in at the last second was amazing.

Unbelievable.

A ripping goal, but Hernandez vs Gold Coast is still the pick of the lot for me this year.

A ripping goal, but Hernandez vs Gold Coast is still the pick of the lot for me this year.
Gotta favour the local boys :D

How gay is Mike Cockerill's pronounciation of Ander-SON, just because he is foreign doesn't mean you need to roll the r's or exaggerate parts of the name.

Rooney comes alive, scoring one and then putting it on a platter for Petrovski to ice the game.

3-1 Jets.

EDIT: Young with a soft rebound and the Skunk nets another one.

3-2 with six minutes to play...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta favour the local boys :D

How gay is Mike Cockerill's pronounciation of Ander-SON, just because he is foreign doesn't mean you need to roll the r's or exaggerate parts of the name.

The thing is you just don't know whether he's going to go with the Ander-SON pronunciation or the ordinary Anderson.

It's a drinking game all on its own.

Quite an entertaining game really. All of the goals by Newcastle were quality and some of the awful defending by both teams made the game so watchable.

How good was that effort by Thompson that led to the Rooney goal?

2 shots when Mike ******** starts his transfer rumours talk halfway through a game.
1 shot every time he says something and Andy Harper disagrees with him.
1 shot everytime he mistakes one player for another.

I got drunk in a half one time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back