A-Leagues & Football Australia General Chat and News Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kilkenny to join Popa at Victory next season is what I'm hearing.
Was he forced out of perth or did he just want to leave? Understand why perth want him out to blood the young, and of course popa likes using the old (and his sons). Durante going to move to victory?

Was he forced out of perth or did he just want to leave? Understand why perth want him out to blood the young, and of course popa likes using the old (and his sons). Durante going to move to victory?

Forced by the sound of it.

I’ll take Kilkenny at this stage even with a punchable face like his.

But Durante can foad! don’t want that prick at my club

I feel like such an old man asking this question but what is with the cut off socks? I did a quick google and apparently the socks underneath have grip on them?

Please explain this to me as I've been seeing it for a long time and keep forgetting to ask why.

Not good news for the nix, also appears they will be loosing devlin to victory.

Still waiting for our South Melbourne merger as well as the permanent move to Sydney, just like they reported too. Davila was happy in Wellington as far as I heard so I'm not stressed.

I feel like such an old man asking this question but what is with the cut off socks? I did a quick google and apparently the socks underneath have grip on them?

Please explain this to me as I've been seeing it for a long time and keep forgetting to ask why.
There are socks these days with grips on the soles but they don’t make them for soccer socks so they buy those socks, cut off the feet of their club socks and then use the top part of the club socks for shins etc so they have more grip inside their boot and their feet doesn’t roll as much

The FFA have f’ed up and taken the ACL spot from the GF winners and are giving it to the team that wins the FFA Cup.

That's pathetic.

Can't help but think that this is a big up yours by the FFA to the APL, you wanted to break away FINE we'll take a spot from your comp and giving it to our comp to give it some relevance.

FFA wanting A-League to move to winter seems like another revenge thing. Professional soccer will be finished in Australia if that happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to TP, he’s keen to re-sign

187077712_3617346861702969_1087159078986598601_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back