Media A Spoonful of Sugar.

Remove this Banner Ad

My trusted companions of the SweetFA I am ailed. I have been on a tear of disdainful belligerence and truculence, bound for anarchy. Few have found themselves outside my crosshairs, no doubt spared on account of their boring dispositions. But this can go on no longer.

Our gracious administrator Cloud_ has shown me a path- a way of light and goodness. What once I would burn I shall now see to gleaning prosperity. This week I will kneel and pay humble service to the league and its members. I am an acolyte unto you all.

JHS.jpg

Upstanding and disciplined Captains of the league, I beg of you only your guidance, resourcefulness and patience this week. I will take from you one task and bring it through to completion. I can provide merit in crafts, in counselling, in administrative tedium, in musical composition, in assailing your enemies, in compliments, in GIF-hunting, in fastidious team sheet submission, and of course in abiding, resounding silence. Have at me with your wishes, and have them brought life. Please help me heal, as Clod is my witness.

KohPhi
Wooshette
Ant Bear
Loonerty
Wacky Tiger
Golumless
Thatsapaddlin
fitzroybowiedog
Hatchy1992
haydo

Last edited:
tenor.gif

My trusted companions of the SweetFA I am ailed. I have been on a tear of disdainful belligerence and truculence, bound for anarchy. Few have found themselves outside my crosshairs, no doubt spared on account of their boring dispositions. But this can go on no longer.

Our gracious administrator Cloud_ has shown me a path- a way of light and goodness. What once I would burn I shall now see to gleaning prosperity. This week I will kneel and pay humble service to the league and its members. I am an acolyte unto you all.

Upstanding and disciplined Captains of the league, I beg of you only your guidance, resourcefulness and patience this week. I will take from you one task and bring it through to completion. I can provide merit in crafts, in counselling, in administrative tedium, in musical composition, in assailing your enemies, in compliments, in GIF-hunting, in fastidious team sheet submission, and of course in abiding, resounding silence. Have at me with your wishes, and have them brought life. Please help me heal, as Clod is my witness.

KohPhi
Wooshette
Ant Bear
Loonerty
Wacky Tiger
Golumless
Thatsapaddlin
fitzroybowiedog
Hatchy1992
haydo

Fwiw it could be worse. We could be asking you to clean the dunnies down at the hippodrome. I had a yoghurt this week, and let’s just say my body ain’t used to that much good bacteria

I’m sure Wacky Tiger will be gentle, good bloke that he....... sorry dude :(

Fwiw it could be worse. We could be asking you to clean the dunnies down at the hippodrome. I had a yoghurt this week, and let’s just say my body ain’t used to that much good bacteria

I’m sure Wacky Tiger will be gentle, good bloke that he....... sorry dude :(
Whatever leaves me fit to shed these demons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I require a paint drawing of the gumbies being a better club (both on and off the field) then the bears. You have full creative freedom to show how the Gumbies are better.
Deal, no take-backsies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back