Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
OLD BOYS ON A SURE BET

Ophidian Old Boys have signed Werewolf star myblueroan as their third rookie for season 37
myblueroan.jpeg

myblueroan is hoping to follow in the successful steps of other previous Ophidian Old Boy star rookies such as Mrs Turbo, kenneyswarriors, Fleabane and Irish BlueBagger who all made instant impacts in their debut seasons.

“It’s like a dream to know that I’m the first one-toed, hoofed mammal in the history of the club to gallop out onto the Vipers Pit to play qooty. To think that I have come from the back paddock to now graze on the lush fertile turf at Spotswood Oval, its a dream come true, I'm still kicking myself trying to believe it” myblueroan said.

OOBs Head Coach Snake Plissken identified myblueroan at a recent race meeting the ‘Dunkeld Cup’, which saw myblueroan romp home over 1000 meters in a time of 0:58seconds. “I heard myblueroan could motor but couldn’t believe the speed Blue had, I just wish I had of put more money on. It’s fun, it’s great for our qooty club and exciting for our playing group to add more talent like this,” Snake said.

When asked where Snake sees myblueroan fitting in the already star packed bulging Old Boys squad he stated; “myblueroan stands over 16 hands tall and can kick like a mule off all four hoofs, a natural forward and future KPF, we are excited to see what Blue can do once they have been on Tigerturbulance steroid vitamin program.”

Spotswood Head of Diversity & Inclusion BRAB has nothing but praise for this sign up, "Its great to welcome our first member of the Equine family to our already diverse team. We have always been very proactive at Spotswood to ensure we have programs in place to support all diverse forms of qooty players. Our program already boasts several canines, tiger, camel, squid, sun, Guinness man and U2tigers. Spotswood is an exciting place to be right now with so much diversity and love in its halls."

This the third rookie signing and seventh player to be picked up by the Ophidian Old Boys for Season 37 which means a few aspiring qooty players hearts will be broken now the books are shut at Spotswood for any further players with aspirations to join the Old Boys.

Last edited:

56910641b80a100336ead2d75fa5314c4afeb745.gifv

Again a huge WELCOME to you myblueroan
You really couldn't have picked a better paddock place then here at Spotswood.

I hear the OOB qooty team are all VERY excited by you joining us... so much so that Braklet took this photo of Robertio taking celebrating in his Guinness Bar to the next level....

1704682265297.png
or maybe Rob was just thirsty...

After all , he's not a kenneyswarriors camel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back