A Very IUB Farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Wat was his job?
He was a physical science teacher. He was a nice bloke but after about an hour of whatever I can recall we were talking about I started to find watching a movie about a guy getting rid of his ass itch by attacking it with a hair brush, interesting. It's a tough gig on a plane.

Sad title for this thread after what has happened.

Have PM him twice since he left Big Footy.

Has not replied.:cry::cry:

He'll be back... Everyone cracks it with BF eventually... Some come back with new names, others don't even spend time on our board. It's a tough gig being lubbed by so many, the expectation for new material is enormous.

I have no idea on that but i'm pretty sure the mods did this or certainly requested those who can to make it happen (and understandably so)

TO this I would say who knows what admin read and watch.

I think the Mods did a great job handling IUB. Many of his threads that were off topic were closed quickly and during season he got whacked when he went over the line and both he and I have been allowed licence during this off season to have some laughs here

It was a miracle that this thread wasnt closed but it turned into one of the funniest of the summer. ...no thanks to him....lol...but generally there was a piss take banter that has been good fun.

The l u b thing was his signature I suppose. I knew he would be upset.

Such is life.

Last edited:
I think the Mods did a great job handling IUB. Many of his threads that were off topic were closed quickly and during season he got whacked when he went over the line and both he and I have been allowed licence during this off season to have some laughs here

It was a miracle that this thread wasnt closed but it turned into one of the funniest of the summer. ...no thanks to him....lol...but generally there was a piss take banter that has been good fun.

The l u b thing was his signature I suppose. I knew he would be upset.

Such is life.

It's seriously strange that anyone was that affected by the l-u-b, I mean we all love Zondors stern look and idiosyncratic behaviours should be encouraged.

Its the characters that make this place, as quite frankly the pom pom wavers make it tedious at times.

Let's have a look at some other idiosyncrasies that should be looked at:

Tas' essays...anything over 200 words should automatically be snipped.

Zonders stern look... See ya later

Arthur's 'lion in the sand' styled anecdotes (sic)

Teffy's " I'm a football genius and you're not" (miss that campaigner)

Kimbo's common sense

Scottywipers inner scrotum news

Giantroos videos

My l-u-b for Gibbo.

I mean come on, its a ****ing joke, was it really affecting anyone's life... This place would be boring as bat shit if we all sat around and circle jerked about how good we are all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand where the mods were coming from.

But like ArjenTheGreat said every poster has their unusaul way of posting and its what i like about this place.
It makes it more interesting!

But at the end of the day "To much of a good thing" becomes excessive.

Last edited:
It's seriously strange that anyone was that affected by the l-u-b, I mean we all love Zondors stern look and idiosyncratic behaviours should be encouraged.

Its the characters that make this place, as quite frankly the pom pom wavers make it tedious at times.

Kimbo's common sense

Giantroos videos

My l-u-b for Gibbo.

I mean come on, its a ******* joke, was it really affecting anyone's life... This place would be boring as bat shit if we all sat around and circle jerked about how good we are all the time.

You forgot Gaso's Gifs/Memes.

Nobody lu8 Gaso. :cry:

Kimbo's common sense

Giantroos videos

My l-u-b for Gibbo.

I mean come on, its a ******* joke, was it really affecting anyone's life... This place would be boring as bat shit if we all sat around and circle jerked about how good we are all the time.

Sunday afternoon he started the usual everybody lu8 IUB for Round 1....as usual it was a thread...it disappeared within 30 minutes.

I will always remember last Elimination morning...I have to travel from the Bush and usually do a 1 hour exercise bike ride...checked this page at 6am...stupid IUB campaigner was up at 6am typing how he was going to get a chant going at the MCG that afternoon 'everybody lu8 IUB'....LMAO.

Kimbo's common sense

Giantroos videos

My l-u-b for Gibbo.

Here, have a beer.

You earned it.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The sternest of stern looks.

View attachment 209519

...and back at you stein look...

krampus-beer-stein.jpg

....oh yeh and .....

upload_2016-1-26_20-20-25.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back