Game Day Jack Ziebell’s farewell game v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of this would be nice.

Jack deserves our team’s best effort.

He’s exemplified fearlessness and I wish him well in his emotion charged farewell game.

Little else rides on the result and Richmond will be as equally pumped to send off their own well credentialed servants in Cotchin and Riewoldt.

Thanks Jack.

North by 15pts. 🤞

The Goat Mod starting GD Threads…how interest has slipped in the OP starter

North by 5

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

More of this would be nice.

Jack deserves our team’s best effort.

He’s exemplified fearlessness and I wish him well in his emotion charged farewell game.

Little else rides on the result and Richmond will be as equally pumped to send off their own well credentialed servants in Cotchin and Riewoldt.

Thanks Jack.

North by 15pts. 🤞

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Going to Arden St for the women’s practice match then on to the MCG to farewell Jack and say goodbye to season 2023, at least in person - sadness at one farewell but only relief at the other. May be the last time for us watching more players than have been announced, of course, so hope it’s a good one and they have some fun.

There will be a lot of emotion at the ground. Nothing riding on it for this season but the emotion of days like this is what it’s really all about. Love you, Jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One last charge through the banner , opponent, one last fist pump after doing the yard stuff.
We know Jack will go on as hard as he did in game one - it’s his mantra , let’s hope he has 22 teammates that do the same.
Go well Jack and let’s send you into the sunset with one last victory

Would be nice to win it in front of 65k Tiger fans. Just like the good old days.
Farewell to Jack, an absolute warrior.
Would just be nice to have that many people at a game.

I think our last 50k crowd was in 2019 and our last with 60k was that 2015 final against Richmond (which had 90k).

Sad day. Cunners got more love and plaudits but Jack is my favourite. No one in the last 20 years went harder at the ball and opposition than him. His effort will be unconditional as always. Hopefully he has 22 mates who give him the farewell he deserves. Drawn game. Jz to kick 2

Dead rubber game. End of the season. Last 5 mins of Reiwoldt's career. Ultimate junk time energy. Hope we ruin their day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back