Adam Goodes

Remove this Banner Ad

97-98

All Australian
Oct 11, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
We all know that Goodes has had a great season and deserves to be the Brownlow favourite, but is it just me or does he tend to go missing in finals?

Can't remember a time that he starred in a finals. That's what I reckon seperates the Greats from the very good; the ability to step up another cog and perform well under the pressure of finals footy.

Having said all that, I think he is due for a big one, and will dominate in the GF.

I noticed that too

you always know that Judd will have a big influence on a Final regarless of tags ect

its not that goodes goes missing its more that he doesnt have the same impact that Hall/MOL/Judd ect have on a Final where its the opposite in the H&A season

97-98 said:
We all know that Goodes has had a great season and deserves to be the Brownlow favourite, but is it just me or does he tend to go missing in finals?

Can't remember a time that he starred in a finals. That's what I reckon seperates the Greats from the very good; the ability to step up another cog and perform well under the pressure of finals footy.

Having said all that, I think he is due for a big one, and will dominate in the GF.

Had a huge one in 2003 QF againts Port Adelaide in Adelaide !!!

Is due.

VanBerlo=God said:
future club leader along with jude bolton

He has to be because he's one of their best players, but he doesn't have the leadership ability of other players at his standard in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back