Adelaide Crows Training Camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Earlier this week the Crows went on a training camp, and McLeod recorded around 17 minutes of footage from the camp. Some people (overseas, etc) are unable to see the footage so here it is on youtube.

[youtube]9gMuHQQeyqo[/youtube]

[youtube]v8I9dLWQpFs[/youtube]

In the second video - the "next morning" when Bunji's talking to Goody and Stevens, who is in the swag??? I've watched that bit about 10 times trying to work out who it is, but I can't! Stevens says his name/nickname and it's something G.:confused: HELP!! Someone please be able to work it out! haha.

In the second video - the "next morning" when Bunji's talking to Goody and Stevens, who is in the swag??? I've watched that bit about 10 times trying to work out who it is, but I can't! Stevens says his name/nickname and it's something G.:confused: HELP!! Someone please be able to work it out! haha.

Bunji calls him "GG" so I'm assuming it's Greg Gallman, but I'm only guessing.

Earlier this week the Crows went on a training camp, and McLeod recorded around 17 minutes of footage from the camp. Some people (overseas, etc) are unable to see the footage so here it is on youtube.

Thanks guys.. Much appreciated. At school (Sunday!) writing reports.........can't get motivated. Think I'll watch it again.

And again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back