Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, it felt like trying to chip it into a crowded forward pocket was the higher risk move tbh

That all said, Fog was generally excellent
Agree as well. Fog had a brilliant game, this criticism is small and aimed at game awareness not ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex did nothing today, literally nothing.

He kicked 2 of our 13 goals. I think more importantly we have seen we don't have the confidence to move the ball without him there.

My point overall is I dont think the squad is good enough, we won't just naturally improve and make the top 8 next year either.

We shouldn’t put ourselves in these positions but surely there were more than 3 howlers from the umpires. Don’t we call HTB any more? Tackling not rewarded? Some more marks would also have helped and not kicking it to their tall defenders. Probably a fair few other things too but they are top of my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was... But why is his defensive ability so lacking as a defender? ... Imho he does not look like a defender at all.... Put him on the wing
Brilliant idea - that's exactly the position he played at Claremont in the WAFL last year. But Nicks & co know better don't they!!!!! He has high level skills so why the bloody hell would you put in him in a purely negating role?!!!

Burgess named as non playing emergency and seeing Tex talking intently with Darren Burgess 40 minutes before the game teljs me he was playing injured.

Probably borderline decision not to play or play.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back