Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

The injury-plagued Lions venture to Adelaide Oval to take on the unchanged Crows.

Both teams are sitting 3-5 with their season on a knife's edge.

Expect a huge crowd for the Crows' traditional Mother's Day afternoon fixture. Unless fans are disappointed we've gone away from the usual 12:15 lunchtime timeslot?

Looking forward to:
Charlie vs Max
Soligo head-to-head with Lachie Neale
Curtin Game 2
Izak and Tex

Sub prediction:
Cook

Should we put a picture of Hugh McCluggage up on the big screen in a Crows' guernsey?
Straight swap for Ned in a Lions jumper

Visited my Mum yesterday for mother's day. Sad but starting to worry that she's losing her faculties.

It's strange because she seemed physically and mentally fine for the hour we chatted until conversation drifted to the Crows and she said Ned is a good little player. Hurts to see your parents like that.

Thought this was a serious post for a moment.

Having one’s mum going thru alzheimers is not easy to deal with.

Won’t be there today but will watch with interest how we go.

"eleventy billion", huge win, would put our % through the roof :D and cheer me up immensely. How are ya, mate? :thumbsu:

I love your optimism.
Since that GF loss, I've been beaten down by 6-and-a-bit years of inconsistency, mediocrity and failure. Underwhelmed and uninspired by Nicks, too.
On the plus side are Dawson, Rankine, Michalanney/Worrell/Keane and our defence in general,
:boom:Soligo:boom: wow, Rachele, Fogarty's marking last week, Nankervis looks the goods too, not sure why Pedlar has fallen away but he has huge potential I reckon.
I'm looking forward to Murray and RT returning but we need a more dynamic, hard-nosed Coach, doncha think?
I am doing alright this way—thanks for asking mate. I hope you and your family are all well your way.

Long been on record with not liking Nicks. But I just want to win games—so if he can somehow get the boys going and rattle off some W’s, well—I won’t complain

Suddenly nervous about this game...

Think their midfield might get a real hold of us tonight...

Feel like one of their forwards too (Daniher or Cameron) could really do a number on us too.

Don't know why but just feel we will have one of those frustrating games like the first 4 rounds. :embarrassedv1:

Jones to play on Cameron? I love Michaelanny, just not sure he has the initial burst to go with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictable to come here on game day and find the Nervous Nellie's with gloom and doom forecasts.
Think I remember someone saying we'd go down by 100 points + in the Showdown.
Crows by 19 points.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think I remember you saying we would win the flag last year and are certainties this year. I’m not going to bother quoting the post, but pretty sure it’s there.

Maybe reading into nothing but club posted a Facebook video players answering questions about Mother’s Day

But Burgess there guernsey in hand

Late out? 🤨

View attachment 1987000
Wouldn’t take anything from that video, that whole segment was obviously filmed at training midweek, he’s even holding a training guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back