2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Ryan will almost certainly go 1st round it will be just how high...

28 disposals in the reserves last week and 21 disposals and 2 goals on League debut is pretty bloody impressive..

Going at 96% disposal efficiency against an Adelaide team chockful of AFL listed player...and let's not forget it's been with a greasy ball most of the day.
Yep fair call , he was really good today and that’s first time I’ve seen him

Soligo our best. First game he’s really had on ball and really shone.
Crouch was Crouch. He’s too good for this level.
Strachan bullied his opponent. Wasn’t really a fair match up.
Parnell had his moments. Nank had some moments. Worrell pretty solid down back. Fog/McAsey presented well. Not really a day for key forwards.

The top ups were pretty good. The opponent was very bad ☹️. Second quarter won us the game, then it was pretty much cruise control to the final siren.

Strachan 57 HO's to Cleeland's 11 tells us what....Strachan was good but Cleeland was worse than awful..
Cleeland isn't a ruck and would only be a backup if we had anyone else who wasn't complete crap

I didn’t see the game except for last 5 mins. Was Worrell up forward?

And commentators talking about best on and comparing Soligo and Crouch, both agreed Soligo did more with it. Says it all really.

And commentators talking about best on and comparing Soligo and Crouch, both agreed Soligo did more with it. Says it all really.
no played half back but got on his bike to kick a cuppla snags

That’s probably but not necessarily. They’re in direct competition, so if Strachan’s numbers are high, it stands to reason that Cleeland’s would be low.
Fair go did you watch the game....Cleeland isn't even a SANFL standard ruck..

Worrell played back. Snuck forward and launched one from 50 after a handball from a Soligo mark. I missed the first goal.

Soligo was definitely more impactful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch was pretty ineffective. He gets the ball a lot, but is too slow of mind to dispose of it properly. He often chooses to hold the ball out in traffic, and then pull it back in and go HTB. A lot of his SANFL teammates are yet to learn and choose to handball it to him!

On the positive side, he did contribute well to a few fast handball-chain incursions by us. This is only possible when he is not in too much traffic, and only occurred because our SANFL side likes fast attacking chains much more than our AFL side. ;)

Fair go did you watch the game....Cleeland isn't even a SANFL standard ruck..
Not at all and never said I did. But you claim about what the stat sheet tells us, and it doesn’t tell us much other than Strachan dominated.

I know you don’t want him the AFL but ROB has been awful lately, strachan couldn’t do any worse.

Not at all and never said I did. But you claim about what the stat sheet tells us, and it doesn’t tell us much other than Strachan dominated.

I know you don’t want him the AFL but ROB has been awful lately, strachan couldn’t do any worse.
You must have missed where I said was quite happy to see Strachan get another shot at AFL, just don't go expecting him to be the messiah like some on here seem to think off of beating up on mostly suburban level rucks in the SANFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back