AFC Asian Cup 2023 (Qatar Champions)

Who do you think will win AFC Asian Cup 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uggghh, come on dude.

Show me their goal packages, I'll bet they don't demonstrate half the potential.

I'll wait.

Also again for the above post, I've mentioned he needs to be loaned out for gametime and not just sit at Bayern's training facilities. You're not even reading what you're responding to or responding to the actual context.
It's not my job to cut up highlights and decided who's is good or bad. They are highlights. Anyone looks good in them.
Again, once he starts competing against defenders who have the same physical attributes as him what else does he have to his game? Because it'll take alot more than running fast and whacking a ball to play at a high level

I've had this back and forth on every kid that's come through so far since 2006, until now I have a 100% success rate so until someone proves me wrong on it I'm gonna need to see more than a handful of career goals to blindly see a star.

Australia v Indonesia Round of 16.
Saudi Arabia V South Korea.

Pretty soft team but expect anything to happen.

Worst thing is Saudis play South Korea. At least they knock each other out. But gee Australia’s side of the draw sucks

It's not my job to cut up highlights and decided who's is good or bad. They are highlights. Anyone looks good in them.
Again, once he starts competing against defenders who have the same physical attributes as him what else does he have to his game? Because it'll take alot more than running fast and whacking a ball to play at a high level

I've had this back and forth on every kid that's come through so far since 2006, until now I have a 100% success rate so until someone proves me wrong on it I'm gonna need to see more than a handful of career goals to blindly see a star.
Well good on you.

Seems Bayern Munich disagree with you, so I'll trust my own eyes and their judgement.

We haven't seen an Aussie kid do what he's done, and you can't show me otherwise so will leave it at that

Well good on you.

Seems Bayern Munich disagree with you, so I'll trust my own eyes and their judgement.

We haven't seen an Aussie kid do what he's done, and you can't show me otherwise so will leave it at that
Lol Bayern Munich agree with me. Every transfer that every club has made is correct.

Worst thing is Saudis play South Korea. At least they knock each other out. But gee Australia’s side of the draw sucks

It would be nice to have Qatar's armchair ride to the semis but at the end of the day we only have to beat a maximum of 2 of the big 4 teams to win the thing. Can't ask for much more than that.

It would be nice to have Qatar's armchair ride to the semis but at the end of the day we only have to beat a maximum of 2 of the big 4 teams to win the thing. Can't ask for much more than that.
Japan and Iran knock each other out too in the Quarters if they go through.

Semi final opens up for Australia though.

Tajikistan/UAE v Iraq/Jordan

Real opportunity for Saudi, Korea and Australia to get a run through to the final

Back