Autopsy AFL 2016, Round 10 - What have you liked, learnt or loved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Learnt: 1 loss to a high flyer and you are suddenly garbage, 1 loss to a hot and cold yellow and black and you are solid gold....
Liked: Us winning, Brisbane showing more heart, Crows putting the Giants back on their heels for at least one week

Final 8 is almost set IMO.
Can only see one or 2 changes at most.
Learnt that Melbourne despite their improvement are still a million miles away at this stage, hope Hogan stays and they keep improving though.

Sydney has a scary midfield that bats pretty deep. GWS has some great midfielders but lack depth in their backline. No way that the top 4 is set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked - Carlton. Great to see them having a victory against a genuine side. Been down a long time but looking like they are well and truly on track. Bolton has done well.

Tippett. Received plenty of stick for plenty of his career. In career best form and a critical element to a Sydney premiership.

Learnt - That Hawthorn are exactly where they need to be with the next 4 weeks coming up. A real chance to push into the top 4. Melbourne, Essendon, North, and Gold Coast. I'd lock in 3 wins comfortably with North 50/50.

West Coast are building some momentum. Josh Kennedy is the best FF in the competition.

Melbourne are NOWHERE NEAR top 8 contenders. We are still a bottom 6 side at best. And I'd say Carlton is threatening to go past us.

Loved - Taylor Walker kicking another bag. The bloke is the barometer at West Lakes. He lifts, the Crows win.

Liked: Nothing

Learnt: 2016 Footy Season is now officially a waste of time. Also St Kilda fan base is an absolute joke. 17,000....what a joke that is.

Hated: ******* Owen

Would like to see: Any supporter from the other 17 clubs who whinge about losing to shut the heck up. At least you bastards have seen your team win this season which is something I haven't yet.

Learnt: 2016 Footy Season is now officially a waste of time. Also St Kilda fan base is an absolute joke. 17,000....what a joke that is.

Would like to see: Any supporter from the other 17 clubs who whinge about losing to shut the **** up. At least you bastards have seen your team win this season which is something I haven't yet.

im a suns fan who yeah we have had 3 wins but it is looking like we will finish bottom 3. its terrible to say the season is a waste of time, its by far the closest it has been in a long time with any of the top 8 flag contenders and no clear favourite. We get at least 1 or 2 finals-like games a week. even though the suns arent up there its still great to see good footy (played by other teams).

PS i dont blame only 17,000, freo only got 20,000 last week, why would saints fans want to watch fremantle play anyway

im a suns fan who yeah we have had 3 wins but it is looking like we will finish bottom 3. its terrible to say the season is a waste of time, its by far the closest it has been in a long time with any of the top 8 flag contenders and no clear favourite. We get at least 1 or 2 finals-like games a week. even though the suns arent up there its still great to see good footy (played by other teams).

PS i dont blame only 17,000, freo only got 20,000 last week, why would saints fans want to watch fremantle play anyway

Well at 0-10, what's the point? I don't particularly care about the other teams and after Round 23, I will take time away from football and actually enjoy life as opposed to watching teams I don't give a s**t about in the finals.

As for the crowd, Freo's 20,000 was in the rain last week and some of the worst conditions imaginable while the Saints 17,000 was in a stadium under a roof therefore they have no excuse besides a rubbish fan base.

Well at 0-10, what's the point? I don't particularly care about the other teams and after Round 23, I will take time away from football and actually enjoy life as opposed to watching teams I don't give a s**t about in the finals.

As for the crowd, Freo's 20,000 was in the rain last week and some of the worst conditions imaginable while the Saints 17,000 was in a stadium under a roof therefore they have no excuse besides a rubbish fan base.

Welcome to a usual Melbourne day :D

Freo only had 26k the home game before. Watch the crowds at Domain continue to dwindle as the season continues.

Would like to see: Any supporter from the other 17 clubs who whinge about losing to shut the **** up. At least you bastards have seen your team win this season which is something I haven't yet.
Liked: Kicking the door shut with the last nine goals of the game.
Learnt: Freo aint tanking.
Hated: Having to play at home against Freo - shut indoors watching your team dismantle the worst reigning mp in history - why bother?

Liked, actually, loved: Carlton's win! Gibbs was massive, Bolton has them well drilled this year.
Liked seeing a couple streaks come to an end making the top eight even tighter.

I loved the crows win, but to be honest, I'm finding it hard to see where we are at. I was expecting a loss.

There were a lot of boring games this round however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back