AFL 2017 - R23 - Collingwood v Melbourne 13:45 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give the Eagles a really good chance over there, and you're coming off a pretty tough game last week against Sydney. Eagles will also be buoyed if Collingwood roll us, which looks likely.
I agree, without Tex some other players will need to stand up. In most of the games we've lost this year he's been quiet or bad so while many look purely at his goal tally and think he's not as important it's what he's doing when he pushes up the ground that makes a huge difference. Talia also does very well on Kennedy usually so that is a big help for them. At the moment it's a 50/50 prospect whether Demons cling to a finals spot, need a big 2nd half to avoid relying on others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the type of form you want to be bringing into a finals campaign I would have thought for Melbourne, playing a soft brand of football, not running hard enough, not tackling and not doing the team things, big concerns for Melbourne supporters watching today's game.

Not the type of form you want to be bringing into a finals campaign I would have thought for Melbourne, playing a soft brand of football, not running hard enough, not tackling and not doing the team things, big concerns for Melbourne supporters watching today's game.
It'll take a pretty significant form shift to get back in this. The only thing that needs to be said at halftime is to start ******* working hard.

He went down the rooms to change his booking for his holiday to Bali for next week.
Always one ****head

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back