Autopsy AFL 2018 R6 liked, learnt, hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez you guys are seriously delusional. Go back and read what led up to me posting that. There's no hat hanging champ. Simply correcting someone talking s**t. Stay on topic hey.

I'm very much looking forward to wiping the floor with you again later this year also. You have beaten Melbourne, Carlton, Brisbane, Hawthorn and Collingwood. The only decent team you've come up against - Adelaide - beat you by 6 goals. I just want you all to keep drinking your own bath water and telling yourselves how good you are.
In that round 2 game, for Richmond, Martin had 25 disposals. Your next best player had 19. But the crows had 12 players with between 20 and 42 disposals. 8 of our guys had the same touches as Martin or better - 25. We absolutely smashed you in the midfield, and with one of our best players out in B Crouch. Yet apparently it was the umpires fault. Ha ha you're brilliant, Richmond are seriously not that good, but you all keep telling yourselves that you are. You won't even make the grand final. Not saying we necessarily will, but you definitely won't.
shall we bookmark this?

i wonder if the crows hammies were down to setting themselves for rd2 instead of the season proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back