Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually do feel for the Suns and I don’t think a priority pick will help much. They really need half a dozen quality established players up there

A very small period in the history of a club that was borne in 1870 and which for the vast majority of that time has had significant crowd numbers and contributed significantly to the finances of SA Football. A fact which is beyond dispute.
applaud.gif

Give it up Gold Coast. Soon enough the AFL will realise the monumental mistake they made in pumping millions into this joke of a football club in a city that has zero interest in AFL whatsoever.

No one wants to play for Gold Coast, they have no stars cause they've got no culture. No one wants to play for the jumper, the whole organisation has become a complete joke lead by a CEO who probably can't tell the difference between a football and a tennis ball.

The sooner they become extinct the better as we can't have teams who are constantly on the bottom despite hogging all the draft and all the priority picks.

Give it up Gold Coast. Soon enough the AFL will realise the monumental mistake they made in pumping millions into this joke of a football club in a city that has zero interest in AFL whatsoever.

No one wants to play for Gold Coast, they have no stars cause they've got no culture. No one wants to play for the jumper, the whole organisation has become a complete joke lead by a CEO who probably can't tell the difference between a football and a tennis ball.

The sooner they become extinct the better as we can't have teams who are constantly on the bottom despite hogging all the draft and all the priority picks.
Nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were you I would be more concerned about the s**t organisation that you follow. I mean what a disgrace they are. It is a failed experiment. The AFL have pulled a real s**tter there.
Relax you'll blow a head gasket. It's a sport & I follow a struggling team. I don't need to walk through the hallowed halls of Alberton to feel like I've made it in life. Steeped in 15 years of AFL tradition and all.

1997 champ
Wrong clown. 1870. We joined the AFL in 1997, but as far as I know it’s was the Port Adelaide Football Club that won the licence and not some made up organisation. Oh that’s right the PAFC won the licence in 1994 and then just prior to 1997 they disbanded and this other club took their place. Wow. Thanks to you, I have finally worked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back