Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Saints v Demons Sat July 8th 7:25pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Things change. Melbourne player 2 meters over the mark and gets asked twice to move back.

A couple of months ago you got half a second to move back the required 10 centimetres before a 50 was called.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver looks like a well used toilet brush.

How many hair dressers is it now that have resigned?

St Kilda shouldn't complain too hard about umpiring.

I've lost count of the times they shepherded Melbourne players out marking contests and not been called once for it. Got very lucky with one.

edit: They will anyway. It's what they do

A lot of positive signs for us despite the loss, we were the better team everywhere but on the scoreboard.

The injuries, the umpires and our bad kicking for goal cost us.

The Dees got out of jail there.

A lot of positive signs for us despite the loss, we were the better team everywhere but on the scoreboard.

The injuries, the umpires and our bad kicking for goal cost us.

The Dees got out of jail there.
Not often I agree with you Plugger but spot on here.

Dees will take 4 points and move on. Not a great win by any stretch against an injury riddled oppo, but I suppose a win when not playing that well is not to be sneezed at.

Saints will think they blew a big opp there, the horrific i50 kicking really killed their momentum. Sinclair is that rare dude who you want 2 of, one in back half, and one to feed lace out passes to leading forwards, rather than spoon feeding Steven May with aeroplane spoonfuls of Heinz baby food.

Back