Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Port v Suns Sat July 8th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Suns by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gold coast just dont really seem to have anything unless levi takes a mark. entries are poor and ben king is rubbish

Lol there’s been an absolute barrage of dumb calls and non -calls against us.
You whine about umpiring conspiracies every week against Port. Almost Plugger35 levels of delusion.

Boak got up and ran back and Ellis followed him all the way backs obvious brain fade and that’s always a 50. You just so rarely see a player that dumb. They often creep over the mark, but Ellis just followed boak all the way back lol

Ellis went to the mark. He didn't go over it, at least the initial mark.

I don't have a problem with the 50 as long as they're consistent with it. All players should know to go back to the 9 in situations like that.

I don't have a problem with the 50 as long as they're consistent with it. All players should know to go back to the 9 in situations like that.
To be fair, umpires have been paying this without warning since at least the Prelim last year when Ginnivan got pinged.

Lol he went well over it.

Feel free to post the replay.

boak got up and ran back and Ellis followed him

Are there a bigger group of nuffies than port fans - listen to them. Same ones who want Kenny sacked.

It’s currently aliir v suns. Need some other port players to turn up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the gold coast players are to dumb to not kick it to allir then the coach needs to either change something or drill it into them at half time. Personally I think they have more players on ball and they're kicking it to 2 or 3 on 1 and making it easy for allir to chop out. At some point they're gonna have to equal the numbers in their forward line if they want to kick enough goals to beat port and get past allir.

Boak bullshit 50, out of bounds play on allowed etc???

Learn the rules ffs.

Again, feel free to post the replay and I’ll point out where Ellis follows boak back after he gets up and runs back.

Wines came straight back onto the ground after the mark. That’s allowed. Play had not stopped, wines is under no obligation to come back behind the mark.

Ben King has somehow played a less effective game than Max King tonight.

Learn the rules ffs.

Again, feel free to post the replay and I’ll point out where Ellis follows boak back after he gets up and runs back.

Wines came straight back onto the ground after the mark. That’s allowed. Play had not stopped, wines is under no obligation to come back behind the mark.
He was off the mark. I thought SouthAustralia was a footy state and they knew rules. Even a dummy from Queensland knows that was a ball up without home ground umpiring

Back