Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Crows v GWS Sat July 15th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Green is a huge out, he kills us every time. In round 1, he had 37 touches, 1 goal, 500+ metres gained, 6 marks and 12 score involvements.

I wonder if the Green out helped them win in the end?.

I reckon it was Adelaide's responsibility in the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Giants very gutsy.

About that report though one thing that stuck with me was that they were engaging in a bit of a back and forth scrap and the second he gets hit lightly in the face, he isn't hurt at all, but turns instantly to the umpire with a "he hit me!" type of gesture, like a toddler dobbing to their Mum. Heaps of them do it.

Great win Giants very gutsy.

About that report though one thing that stuck with me was that they were engaging in a bit of a back and forth scrap and the second he gets hit lightly in the face, he isn't hurt at all, but turns instantly to the umpire with a "he hit me!" type of gesture, like a toddler dobbing to their Mum. Heaps of them do it.

Gotta earn games in this league and that is by focus, not by thinking we've automatically won we can relax. It's all hard work.

The Giants were never going to lose this one and we had to earn it and we didn't.

Deserve to be in the 8. Bit unlucky not to beat the saints, Carlton. Good luck
Defense has been terrif.
Onballers provide pressure.
They are trying to move the ball fast.
The forward line is a bit benign, sans 1 or 2 stand outs.
Still a way to go. However, the players are enjoying their footy again, and the fans are too.

Defense has been terrif.
Onballers provide pressure.
They are trying to move the ball fast.
The forward line is a bit benign, sans 1 or 2 stand outs.
Still a way to go. However, the players are enjoying their footy again, and the fans are too.
Giants are definitely a better team than a couple still clinging onto spots in the top 8

Back