Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Saints v Demons Sat July 8th 7:25pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney when they lost Parker and that freaky looking half back flanker of theirs.

West coast are the worst team in the history of the sport - and they missed Tim Kelly and At Kilda only still just fell over the line!

There's no sugar coating it - they're just an abomination of a football team.

As I've said before - the ladder will reflect their bottom 4 capability by season's end.
such a ******* troll, so repetitive, seriously haven't uttered a new thought in 3 years

We lost to Brisbane and a rampaging Richmond. We beat Sydney up there and West Coast in WA. I don't know what team your watching but maybe go back and watch both the Brisbane and Richmond games. We were right in them until the last 10 minutes but hey you clearly know more about the Saints than a fan.
I know there's that stupid thread about saints being in no man's land, what ever place that is.

But on current form, 5th to 8th spot is where saints will finish. That seems reasonable and realistic.

No way are the saints as good as the Collingwood and port sides at the moment.

They are easily better than North Melbourne and west coast.

But on current form, 5th to 8th spot is where saints will finish. That seems reasonable and realistic.

How do you come to that conclusion?

They lost to Richmond who are below them. Only just beat Sydney and GWS. Lost to Hawthorn. Staggered over the line against North and West Coast.

They're all teams outside the 8.

They were mauled by Adelaide and Brisbane, and beaten comfortably by Melbourne.

They're nowhere near the top 8 teams on form.

On recent form, they'll be around 12th in a month. By season's end, unless they improve drastically - they'll be bottom 4.

GIF by Futurithmic

You clearly havenā€™t played the game at any level. Down to 2 on a bench at any level is hard enough, even more so at AFL level Iā€™d imagine where players have crucial set rotations, players come off absolutely gassed and some of these gassed players arenā€™t getting a chance to get to the bench. Massive effort from the Saints tonight.
And this all happened in the first quarter.

How do you come to that conclusion?

They lost to Richmond who are below them. Only just beat Sydney and GWS.
Both played in NSW, we haven't beaten Sydney at SCG since 2009. Also Buddy's 350th.
Richmond in the rain is a very hard team, it lends to their game style and also Cotchins 300th.
Staggered over the line against North and West Coast.
Beat North by 30 but hey that's just falling over the line, isn't it?

West Coast over in WA after one of there worst losses, why wouldn't they be fired up. Got the 4 points.
They were mauled by Adelaide
In Adelaide
and Brisbane
24 points against Brisbane but you said that we barely got over the line against North but we beat them by 30, you make no sense.
and beaten comfortably by Melbourne.
Three players go down in the first quarter, Gold Coast would of lost by 60+ points not 21.
They're nowhere near the top 8 teams on form.
Didn't Melbourne lose to GWS, Brisbane lost to Hawthorn, Adelaide to Richmond, Essendon to Fremantle, Bulldogs to Geelong. You get where I am going here. Only two teams that havenā€™t had a unlikely loss is Collingwood and Port (both top 2) How are we not on par with Adelaide, Bulldogs, Melbourne, Brisbane and Essendon?
On recent form, they'll be around 12th in a month. By season's end, unless they improve drastically - they'll be bottom 4.
I don't even think that is mathematical possible, lowest we can go is 14th, just outside so maybe stop trolling and worry about Dew and his struggles because last time I checked your coach is on the verge of getting fired for being incompetent.

Back