Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 17: Sydney v Carlton - Blues win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how stating facts makes me a fool

Facts ? Your Club won premierships by rorting the system. There's a fact for you. Plenty of your premierships were tarnished by brown paper bags. You still still sit in the cesspit of the AFL because of salary cap breaches and the punishment you deserved for them. There is another fact for You. The better team won on the day and congratulations for it but best You remember where You are at. Still Rock Bottom in the Bigger Scheme Of Things. But Hey just come on BF and starting slinging s**t should make you feel better. Pathetic.

Really? You want to talk about Salary Cap breaches? I love how u guys forget the penalties u incurred for your rorting of the system in 1987, which caused your demise for the next 6 years

But unlike us, the AFL bailed u out and handed u 20 years of salary cap advantages.
You've been bailed out for being so crap year on year & gaining pick 1 for most of the last 10 years.
That is being rewarded for being terrible.
Thank god you can finally use all these posters you had to put in storage after you went a little early last go at it.;)
1563105015782.png

Really? You want to talk about Salary Cap breaches? I love how u guys forget the penalties u incurred for your rorting of the system in 1987, which caused your demise for the next 6 years

But unlike us, the AFL bailed u out and handed u 20 years of salary cap advantages.

it was 1986 and it was one pick, how crippling
but we were the first and it was wrong, though it would be stupid for a club to do it after that

oh until 93/94 when carlton did it, and they won a flag in 95
oh then they made it in 99 when they breached the cap again

and of course according to ross oakley they breached the cap in the mid 80s but credit to them they opened the books during the VFL amnesty

now how about you thank sydney for saving the comp in the 80s and be greatful your joke of a club is still allowed in

Thoroughly deserved loss for a team that was propped up by the AFL for 20 years, yet promoted the “Bloods culture” myth as the reason for their sustained success

wow you really do make a tool of yourself

is this because a win is like a premiership these days?

ever checked out the distributions to club lists?

think we are well behind Carlton for handouts

If draft position is such an advantage then why didn’t Sydney go down the same path in the 90’s, instead of being handed salary cap concessions?

Yeah...................what King said!
it was 1986 and it was one pick, how crippling
but we were the first and it was wrong, though it would be stupid for a club to do it after that

oh until 93/94 when carlton did it, and they won a flag in 95
oh then they made it in 99 when they breached the cap again

and of course according to ross oakley they breached the cap in the mid 80s but credit to them they opened the books during the VFL amnesty

now how about you thank sydney for saving the comp in the 80s and be greatful your joke of a club is still allowed in

It's a shame, the main board in game threads are often pretty good. This isn't.
Yeah fair call. I’ve gone the man and deleted my posts. But I’m not apologising for having a crack.

We as Carlton supporters cop a ton of s**t on these boards. So don’t start crying when we bite back

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facts ? Your Club won premierships by rorting the system. There's a fact for you.

Brown paper bags of money vs COLA, what's the difference? COLA was state sanctioned cheating, hence the 2005 and 2012 premierships are just as tainted as ours.

Swans, for decades, exceeded the salary cap that most other teams had to adhere to. Fact.

Once COLA goes away for you guys, suddenly you come back to the pack. Funny that.

Lucky for you there is a nice academy and points system to rort in the meantime; John Blakey did not play a single game for the Swans yet his son ends up at the Swans. Funny that.

Brown paper bags of money vs COLA, what's the difference? COLA was state sanctioned cheating, hence the 2005 and 2012 premierships are just as tainted as ours.

Swans, for decades, exceeded the salary cap that most other teams had to adhere to. Fact.

Once COLA goes away for you guys, suddenly you come back to the pack. Funny that.

Lucky for you there is a nice academy and points system to rort in the meantime; John Blakey did not play a single game for the Swans yet his son ends up at the Swans. Funny that.

Not quite. Its one year. Come back to me when we are miserable pile of s**t like your club have been for **** knows how long. Swans are ahead of you in the pack still right now and will go further ahead in the next couple of years without Cola and A trade ban for breaking no rules. Will still be streets ahead.
FACT. Enjoy your win and your continued future at the bottom of the Ladder.

Not quite. Its one year. Come back to me when we are miserable pile of s**t like your club have been for **** knows how long. Swans are ahead of you in the pack still right now and will go further ahead in the next couple of years without Cola and A trade ban for breaking no rules. Will still be streets ahead.
FACT. Enjoy your win and your continued future at the bottom of the Ladder.

Oh, I hit a nerve did I?

Insults, but not a word about COLA. Funny that.

Basically, you are conceding that it was state sanctioned cheating? Little different to brown paper bags.

Have a nice day.

Liked the idea of main board autopsy, and it started off well...

But by page 3, it's brown paper bags and tanking vs COLA at 10 paces.

Never change Bigfooty....
It’s just one person setting it off. Ignore and report.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back