Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

zPtAu0q.jpg

Worth every penny. :hearteyes::heart:

Hopefully that's the last we hear from North supporters about how they don't need to rebuild and their club has great youth already.

Honestly one of the softest teams I've seen. They barely laid a tackle or applied any pressure. A team of absolute squibs. Hall, Polec and Pittard are all soft****s and the exact type of player that North DIDN'T need to waste their picks and cap space on. They are in trouble for at least the next 5 years and I'm going to love every minute of it. Go Dons.

Same thing every year for Essendon, lose a couple games in a poor fashion, backs against the wall, beat up on a couple of poor / out of form teams and then back to reality when they struggle to beat any of the top sides.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree this is the exact same thing that happened in 2000.

Had a little look over the North board during the week, they all seemed so cocky after beating a very poor Adelaide.

So good to be the team I probably hate the most. I actually live in North Melbourne, love the area, cant stand saying where I live.

They bought in Hall and Polec and have actually gone backwards, claiming they were the missing pieces. Love every second of it.

Imagine spending your war chest on a combination of absolute crabs and rejects like Polec, Pittard and Hall 😀
Thanks for another game game because with the support there yesterday it definitely felt that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back