Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Richmond > 30 pts

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I ain't arguing that you have injuries because you definitely do. Just like we had last year.
Not like you mate ,we have 9 premiership players injured out of the 12 players who are all great players but still getting wins and sitting 6th on the ladder,the only difference is the media doesn't lick our club's arse.

Your old coach didn’t underperform. He took you to two GF and your players fluffed them both. Amazes me how Saints supporters think Lyon didn’t deliver for them.
You and me could have taken that list of players to a Grand Final,nothing to do with Lyons magical coaching

You and me could have taken that list of players to a Grand Final,nothing to do with Lyons magical coaching
Of course the coach has something to do with it. It’s like saying you or I could’ve coached hawthorn to 3 in a row because the list was great.

Is it no coincidence that he took Fremantle straight to finals and to a GF?

I’ve had this debate numerous times over with saints fans, some just continually blame him for their woes. It’s pathetic.

I ain't arguing that you have injuries because you definitely do. Just like we had last year.
Different type of players missing, ours are leaders and Generals yours are foot soldiers and vfl players. Try losing your entire leadership group and majority of top ten in B& F. But yes Piesdidhaveinjuries - in 2018. Contrary to popular myth so did we but it passed the media by. As with Pies last year Tiges are performing well all things considered.

Back