Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 4 - Demons v Cats Sun June 28th 3:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and bu how much

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am certain that Crows and probably Freo Aside, Geelong would not have beaten any other team this weekend.

Melbourne have only themselves to blame, their basic of fundamental skills and ability to make decent forward entries must be so frustrating to be a Dees fan.

Goodwin is not a very good coach, a new coaching panel would make the Dees a much better outfit.

Sure they have a couple of battlers, but there is still too much talent on their list to keep dishing up this kind of crap.

16 minute quarters have to go.

With 20% less game time, sides are just going even more defensive, knowing that they might be able to pinch a win late in a close game.

This is the perfect example, 47-37 with 5 mins to go. I love footy and will keep watching games but something has gotta give soon.

I am certain that Crows and probably Freo Aside, Geelong would not have beaten any other team this weekend.

Melbourne have only themselves to blame, their basic of fundamental skills and ability to make decent forward entries must be so frustrating to be a Dees fan.

Goodwin is not a very good coach, a new coaching panel would make the Dees a much better outfit.

Sure they have a couple of battlers, but there is still too much talent on their list to keep dishing up this kind of crap.
Rubbish they had one good year.

there not as talented as everyone thinks they are

I knew a guy once through mutual friends who I thought was a total prick. Arrogant, entitled and just annoying - hung around with a few blokes who were exactly the same and I hated seeing them at a party or night out.

Got to know him a bit years later and he was actually fine - my opinion was completely affected by who he hung around with.

I suspect if Mitch Duncan played in another midfield group something similar would happen.

Back