Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - North v Giants Sun June 13th 3:20pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Tasmania want more games and their own team?

There's about 40 people at this game. Weather doesn't look to be a factor and don't think there are any COVID related crowd restrictions.

Pretty underwhelming.
was just thinking that. The Kangaroos Tassie experiment may have run it's race. Either Tassie dont want to watch a non-Tassie side, or they dont appreciate live football. Either way, it may be time to pull the pin

was just thinking that. The Kangaroos Tassie experiment may have run it's race. Either Tassie dont want to watch a non-Tassie side, or they dont appreciate live football. Either way, it may be time to pull the pin
Been heavy rain since Tuesday, and really who would want to see north play gws. Think this may be a give us our own team or * or and stop taking our money statement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How in the hell did NONE of the commentators call out that dive by Toby?
Guessed it was a dive as soon as I saw he got the 50m - insane.

Healy usually calls out soft crap, but wowee they must be told to go easy on him after the big public cry about him getting bullied in the media a few weeks ago.

Been heavy rain since Tuesday, and really who would want to see north play gws. Think this may be a give us our own team or fu** or and stop taking our money statement
I imagine the hill would be unusable (I'm a little surprised people are allowed on it), so the broadcast side would have a few more. And its really dark, like it could piss down again at any moment. I can't imagine anyone made the trek from the north of the state for what is about as uninspiring a match-up as AFL level footy gets.
All that said, its still a poor looking crowd - and something that could easily happen with a Tas team after the first few years and the novelty wears off.

Back