Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Suns v Crows Sat June 3rd 7:30pm AEST (TIO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your opinion of "one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL" based on?

The Crows were ranked 14th for average away crowds in 2022 and played just 2 of their 11 away games at suburban grounds last year. That's lower than 12th placed Brisbane's away average last year and the Lions played the same amount of away games at suburban grounds that the Crows did last year. I'm fairly sure no one refers to Brisbane as one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL...

Unless you're talking about average home game attendances but even then you were barely in the top 8 last year and you're currently sitting 10th in the league for average home attendances in 2023. Am I missing something?
Want to look at years we were a consistent finals team instead? I could take any clubs attendances when they are s**t and they will be lower.

In particular the non existent 50 against Jones. When the commentators are questioning it you know it’s bullshit
That was a 50m anywhere and everywhere
Not in the contest 2m over the mark
You don't get asked to come back in that case
I think we can all appreciate your understanding of the game when you're backing Kelli Underwood's comments

enjoy the win thanks to the umps GCS.

You complete fake plastic franchise that will never achieve anything.
Adelaide-The original plastic franchise and still the saltiest
At least Port Adelaide has history
You know it's the water right?
You just can't extract all the brine from the Murray that far down

Hope so.I think we're finally better equipped to handle injuries than previous years like last year when we lost Powell, Weller and Budarick, then slipped away. This year we're still missing Weller and Budarick, as well as Miller and Lemmens, but we're winning. So much improvement left in this group too.

The sun might be about to set on the Gold Coast soon. Got a pretty tough run home.

No excuses for our performance last night, had the game under control and gave it away. It does not matter how good or bad the umpiring was, it is the players. Warm weather = who cares. We've played in much warmer weather earlier this season.

That was a 50m anywhere and everywhere
Not in the contest 2m over the mark
You don't get asked to come back in that case
I think we can all appreciate your understanding of the game when you're backing Kelli Underwood's comments
Haha he was not 2 metres over the mark, that’s clear for anyone to see. Also, they have allowed players to creep over the mark at least twice already in the game today and then call them back, without paying a 50, which is how they normally adjudicate the rule this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha he was not 2 metres over the mark, that’s clear for anyone to see. Also, they have allowed players to creep over the mark at least twice already in the game today and then call them back, without paying a 50, which is how they normally adjudicate the rule this season.
I think you are correct it was a bad call and we have been on the receiving end of plenty of them. I can understand your frustration, and what I’m about to say now is not directed as you but the outright disrespect SOME Crows fans are spewing at the ☀️ is just disgraceful.

Vent at the umpires 100% but calling the Suns a plastic franchise and to be closed down just looks like a pathetic tantrum from a spoil child

I will say that in real time I actually did think Jones had run over the line pretty comfortably.

It wasn't until they showed the replay that I thought it was pretty stiff.

I think you are correct it was a bad call and we have been on the receiving end of plenty of them. I can understand your frustration, and what I’m about to say now is not directed as you but the outright disrespect SOME Crows fans are spewing at the ☀️ is just disgraceful.

Vent at the umpires 100% but calling the Suns a plastic franchise and to be closed down just looks like a pathetic tantrum from a spoil child
I haven’t said anything like that, Suns are a 2nd team for me.

Back