Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Blues v Bombers Sun June 11th 7:15pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not salty at all. Not like they played Collingwood, Port or Melbourne today. Just saying.

Well to be fair.

We were up on Collingwood and got overrun when our KPD went down Injured.

We lost to Port in Adelaide by under a goal when once again one of our KPD got concussed.

And we beat Melbourne.

Well to be fair.

We were up on Collingwood and got overrun when our KPD went down Injured.

We lost to Port in Adelaide by under a goal when once again one of our KPD got concussed.

And we beat Melbourne.

Good results but are you trying to say that the result would have been different if the KPD didn’t get injured in both of those matches?

Good results but are you trying to say that the result would have been different if the KPD didn’t get injured in both of those matches?
It's not outlandish to suggest if Ridley doesn't go off we might beat Port.

Not would but definitely might.
It's not outlandish to suggest if Ridley doesn't go off we might beat Port.

I’m just surprised that the footy media don’t really rate Essendon. I had them up there as Premiership favourites for the first 4 or so rounds until their ANZAC Day loss.

I’m just surprised that the footy media don’t really rate Essendon. I had them up there as Premiership favourites for the first 4 or so rounds until their ANZAC Day loss.
Shhhh

Essendon didn't actually play that well.

They had some really good plays - but I don't think they really lit the place up except for that awesome 3rd quarter blitz

Bit like our 3rd Quarter against Hawthorn when we had a 70+ point lead in the final quarter but let a few cheap ones in late to give some scoreboard respectability, hey.

Back