Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Blues v Suns Sun June 18th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13?
Don't wanna let the season play out a bit further?

Instant gratification, instant reaction, it's the modern pathology.
Not many coaches last 5 years without making finals and it will be hard from here. I’m not saying to sack him this week but I think he will be gone at season’s end.

A standing ovation 😂😂
Gee fancy clapping your team after a great 9 goal 3 Qtr which has opened up the game.

Carlton were on a hiding to nothing this game. Win we are crap as it is GC / Lose we are s**t as usual / Applaud the players get laughed at / Abuse the players and the supporters are feral for not supporting them in down times….

Can you please explain to us plebs what exactly is ok to do these days on this forum so we dont upset the almighty Pies supporters?! 🤷‍♀️🥱

Gee fancy clapping your team after a great 9 goal 3 Qtr which has opened up the game.

Carlton were on a hiding to nothing this game. Win we are crap as it is GC / Lose we are s**t as usual / Applaud the players get laughed at / Abuse the players and the supporters are feral for not supporting them in down times….

Can you please explain to us plebs what exactly is ok to do these days on this forum so we dont upset the almighty Pies supporters?! 🤷‍♀️🥱
Blues learnt form essendons 3rd qrt ;)

I had a feeling Carlton would come up big in this match. They'd been kicked around enough over the last month that you could feel an upset was brewing - it was just a question of when. They'd been in the process of fixing up various issues in their game and you could see some progress but they hadn't tidied it all up. They also had some handy ins bolstering their side.
Plus Gold Coast are, let's face it still a flaky team when all is said and done.

They could at least let Jack put his jumper back on, it's bloody winter and all.

Nothing like a good old fashioned mid table clash for some boring Sunday viewing. Nice fixture, AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if old mate that was screaming for them to take their jumpers off last week gave them a standing ovation at the half break

Back