Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - North v Dogs Sun June 18th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • North by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Zurhaar and Stephenson hadn't fluffed their entries North would be at least a couple goals up. They keep finding new and innovative ways to lose footy games
If we didn't miss 5 sitters we would be 5 goals up. We are doing the usual bulldogs in dominate the game and kick points

I find it quite amazing perhaps the two best players in the league (Petracca and Bontempelli) are so bad from set shots. Petracca is worse, but Bont is actually a beautiful kick and is so unreliable it feels.

If you have a look at some of bonts set shots from 2014-2016, he absolutely creams them from 45+ out, straight through the middle. Idk if he was statistically better back then or what, but it seemed to be a bigger issue from 2017 on. Sometimes I think he tries to kick it too hard.

North hopefully re-sign McKay as they almost have every position covered for the next decade.
Probably devoid of a quality ruck but brilliant midfield brewing.

I find it quite amazing perhaps the two best players in the league (Petracca and Bontempelli) are so bad from set shots. Petracca is worse, but Bont is actually a beautiful kick and is so unreliable it feels.
It's been a real issue for him for a few years now. He needs to run back 30 m and take a bounce as he's far better on the run (wierdly, a lot of mids are in the same boat).

The umpires doing their best to help out the Dogs as per usual, should have been another goal there to North.

I don't think even the most one eyes Dogs supporter would disagree

The umpires doing their best to help out the Dogs as per usual, should have been another goal there to North.
Plugger gunna plug :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real cutting edge stuff Dermie in the stands isn't it
Dermie actually does have something to add sometimes, he just takes 3 times as many words as necessary to say it.

I wish Cody Weightman would stop diving, I want to like him so much. Reminds me of Toby Green a lot.

Back