Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Blues v Suns Sun June 18th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the logic there? You think teams "pay" losses to "buy" a win?
I have no idea what this means? I never mentioned currency.

All I am saying is it is very sad that Carlton had to wait until their season was over (ie: wasted) before they put in the effort required to win a game. Although to be fair, I think this match said more about Gold Coast than it did about Carlton.

Yeah mate, 33 tackles against Essendon for the entire game, they sure were "busting arse" that day!
It's OK. Watch a game some time. Footy is usually on Friday night or the weekend. Sometimes Monday. Check this web site for times:

I have no idea what this means? I never mentioned currency.

All I am saying is it is very sad that Carlton had to wait until their season was over (ie: wasted) before they put in the effort required to win a game. Although to be fair, I think this match said more about Gold Coast than it did about Carlton.

Technically we can still play finals, probably have to win almost every one of our remaining games though...

The thing is, a lot of the effort had been there in the past 6 weeks (except for that disgraceful 2nd half against Essendon) players just seemed to had forgotten how to win ..

The thing is, a lot of the effort had been there in the past 6 weeks (except for that disgraceful 2nd half against Essendon)
So you have the last two Coleman medalists, a seasoned number 1 draft pick in defence, 2 AA backmen (saad/doherty) the reigning Brownlow medalist, and number 1 pick Sam Walsh, and even with the required effort, you haven't been able to win more than 5 games until Round 15 of the season, after missing out on finals by the lowest % ever in history the previous year.

That's bleak Elmer. Really interested to hear your reasons why you've gone so far backwards?

It's OK. Watch a game some time.
With the deepest respect, I have better things to do than watch the teams fighting out for the bottom 4 every week. That would have a significant impact on my bigfooty time and I'm sure you understand that I don't want to compromise that sorry.

Three games a week (+ the Dees replay) with my busy schedule is the maximum I can afford :(

So you do watch Carlton games?
Seen the ladder Chief? Sydney beat WC as expected and they'll be ahead of your baggers once the bye rounds are completed.

It's very sad, I'm quite upset about it. I think maybe only West Coast have been worse over the last two months.

Back