Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Pies v Crows Sun June 25th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

At least the AFL have admitted to a mistake we all saw and were dumbfounded by, except for Pies and Port supporters for obvious reasons.

Kudos for once the AFL admit to a * up but not that helps Crows supporters. Pies can never complain again about Umps.
They admitted they got the no-free to Johnson in the goal square in Rd 7 against Adelaide wrong. As well as the pole-axing of Murphy. Happens all the time. Part of the game. If you're relying on 1 decision to win a game, there's a real issue there. Pies overcame the Adelaide umpiring bias and still managed to win. It's not the first or last game they have admitted umpires got it wrong. Time to move on.

Good to see Bloos fans have a great interest in it. Enjoy.

I like the part where you completely ignore that Markov actually was effectively kicked in the head and you aren’t interested in calling that one a free.

Never stop hating Collingwood, it’s delicious.
Who the hell is this Markov?

Hope the Pies are enjoying drinking form the July Cup.

Go you good unbeatable things as the dynasty builds to another 3 GF losses! Only then will you blame the Umps! 🤣🤣👍🍻👌

Well we all know with Curnow in your side, you don't get to experience non-free decisions very often...
Replace Miohack with Charlie and you would have a flag already.

I like the part where you completely ignore that Markov actually was effectively kicked in the head and you aren’t interested in calling that one a free.

Never stop hating Collingwood, it’s delicious.

If you want to play that game we can go and scrub out far more Pies goals from frees (or missed frees) than Crows one. It's not a game you want to play.

Markov was hit by an arm not a leg. It was Chayce Jones who nearly got his head kicked off. This won't end well, take the 4 pts and run.

Swings and roundabouts are a sensational argument when one's own team is the massive beneficiary of them!

Never change you blokes.
Never change yourself, Chism.

You guys have not really deserved more free kicks.

You are always second to the ball and our pressure is killing you guys, i cannot recall any blatant free kicks that have been missed for you guys and we both have not really got the 50/50 calls and the non 50m to Cripps was laughable and clearly missed resulting in a certain goal not being paid.

It is all swings and roundabouts though that will even up as the game goes on.

This, Nick Daicos willed Collingwood over the line, I didn’t notice Dawson in the last qtr when the game was on the line.

The problem with this is that but for a botched call from the umps (Markov isn't relevant here) they may not have won the game. So an error by the umps allows you to.say this when it could've been Dawson instead through no fault of his own.

If you want to do the whole yeah but Markov thing then I can raise you Crisp and Soligo, Milera and Daicos and then Daicos and Keays.

nice try chism

Carlton still irrelevant though
Not to some it seems that are more obsessed by ones own team rather than facts.

Who i support is irrelevant and i am not Fadge.

and +10 frees
All swings and roundabouts though i suppose when it suits you and they gift you wins.

When you are on the wrong end it is doomsday!! 🤣🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with this is that but for a botched call from the umps (Markov isn't relevant here) they may not have won the game. So an error by the umps allows you to.say this when it could've been Dawson instead through no fault of his own.

If you want to do the whole yeah but Markov thing then I can raise you Crisp and Soligo, Milera and Daicos and then Daicos and Keays.
What about the Rankine throw that led to the Walker goal at the end?

Please

The Crisp and Soliglio calls were mind blowing. Buckley on the commentary said its calls like these that leave supporters confused.

Crisp clearly caught HTB trying to barge through with the ball was a ball up.

Soliglio picks it up immediately wrapped up same umpire 15 seconds later HTB

The AFL admitting it should of been a free kick is pretty bad, they were never going to give that to their love child’s! 17 other clubs and it would of been a free kick against for sure.

Keays getting a $1500 reduced to $1000 fine for ripping the tools swimming goggles off is just as bad, did Cox get fined for starting a melee? I doubt it.

Great news!
The AFL admitting it should of been a free kick is pretty bad, they were never going to give that to their love child’s! 17 other clubs and it would of been a free kick against for sure.

Keays getting a $1500 reduced to $1000 fine for ripping the tools swimming goggles off is just as bad, did Cox get fined for starting a melee? I doubt it.
Your hatred is hilarious.

What about the Rankine throw that led to the Walker goal at the end?

Please
Pies supporters claiming other teams had a throw?

* me you guys throw the ball out of every stoppage and even more so when tackled. Umps never ping you for it either. Daicos boys have their own license to do whatever they like and even umpire the game for themselves! 🤣

Yet you guys will still sook. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🥱

Pies supporters claiming other teams had a throw?

* me you guys throw the ball out of every stoppage and even more so when tackled. Umps never ping you for it either. Daicos boys have their own license to do whatever they like and even umpire the game for themselves! 🤣

Yet you guys will still sook. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🥱
What a hilarious post. It’s quite obvious who is doing the sooking here!!

It ain’t Collingwood fans

The Crisp and Soliglio calls were mind blowing. Buckley on the commentary said its calls like these that leave supporters confused.

Crisp clearly caught HTB trying to barge through with the ball was a ball up.

Soliglio picks it up immediately wrapped up same umpire 15 seconds later HTB

Both should have been holding the ball.

Crisp tried to charge through and got caught. Those are 50-50 and a lottery. Got away with that one.

But Soligo raised the arm and attempted to fend, that was pretty blatant.

Round 7. Adelaide receives favourable umpiring. Crows fans - deal with it sni.ggers. Pies fans - disgraceful umpires.
Round 15. Collingwood receives favourable umpiring. Pies fans - deal with it sni.ggers. Crows fans - disgraceful umpires.

So in effect, supporters of both sides are in agreement. Umpires suck.

Back