Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Pies v Crows Sun June 25th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crisp and Soliglio calls were mind blowing. Buckley on the commentary said its calls like these that leave supporters confused.

Crisp clearly caught HTB trying to barge through with the ball was a ball up.

Soliglio picks it up immediately wrapped up same umpire 15 seconds later HTB

And that right there was the most blatant example of collingwood MCG umpire bias. Coming from Buckley, who was not even trying to hide his barracking for collingwood for the whole game, yet saw how blatant the cheating was from the umpires.

And that right there was the most blatant example of collingwood MCG umpire bias. Coming from Buckley, who was not even trying to hide his barracking for collingwood for the whole game, yet saw how blatant the cheating was from the umpires.

ffs does anyone sook like a croweater?

ffs does anyone sook like a croweater?

Yet they totally ignore their own AO bias. It's hysterical!
Difference is, we overcame those odds.

giphy.gif

Whoops! Must be a free kick, eh Tex?

Hilarious reading the usual suspects crying into their bowl of Collingwood hatred.. Completely forget about the GBH we got in Adelaide though yet we still won the game. Suck it up ladies. CrowToon An absolute pleasure to break your little heart not once - but twice in 2 months. I was licking my lips during the 3rd quarter and then salivating at 3 quarter time knowing what was coming. #topforareason #stayangry

Hilarious reading the usual suspects crying into their bowl of Collingwood hatred.. Completely forget about the GBH we got in Adelaide though yet we still won the game. Suck it up ladies. CrowToon An absolute pleasure to break your little heart not once - but twice in 2 months. I was licking my lips during the 3rd quarter and then salivating at 3 quarter time knowing what was coming. #topforareason #stayangry

Always good to hear from a fan. Thank you for the feedback and if you ever want to start charging me rent for that space I take up in your head just send me an invoice xoxo

You’re right, I don’t examine the context of previous posts. I’m not a ******* doctor I don’t examine things. Anyway this thread is about Collingwood vs Adelaide which was played yesterday if you missed it, there was a controversial free kick missed at the end of the game and the pies were gifted the game in case you weren’t aware.
Ha!ha! Of course Fitzey old son. Just coincidentally in your view, there’s always a controversial free kick, or a series of controversial free kicks paid to the Pies every week, and which invariably gift them every match. You must lead a very sad, lonely and unfulfilling life if your main avenue to pleasuring yourself is to troll Pies matchday threads every week.

I reckon your mum probably used to tie a bone around your neck when you were a kid, so at least the dog would play with you. I doubt that any of the other kids would have had anything to do with you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha!ha! Of course Fitzey old son. Just coincidentally in your view, there’s always a controversial free kick, or a series of controversial free kicks paid to the Pies every week, and which invariably gift them every match. You must lead a very sad, lonely and unfulfilling life if your main avenue to pleasuring yourself is to troll Pies matchday threads every week.

I reckon your mum probably used to tie a bone around your neck when you were a kid, so at least the dog would play with you. I doubt that any of the other kids would have had anything to do with you.

It's possible to form an argument without having a dig at the person. At least if you do it then do it in jest.

It's possible to form an argument without having a dig at the person. At least if you do it then do it in jest.
But……but… I was jesting. If I was serious I’d really go to town.

On a side note, I do really admire you Croweaters, particularly you CrowToon. It must be really tough lugging that huge chip of wood permanently araldited across both shoulders, right from birth. Only jesting, so please don’t take umbrage.

But……but… I was jesting. If I was serious I’d really go to town.

On a side note, I do really admire you Croweaters, particularly you CrowToon. It must be really tough lugging that huge chip of wood permanently araldited across both shoulders, right from birth. Only jesting, so please don’t take umbrage.

I prefer backhanded compliments sent directly to my cashapp

To be fair other then the 1 at the end of the match, they didn't really miss any in VIC. They just paid random ones to gift the Pies two goals. Bit of a difference.
Which ones weren’t there that gifted Collingwood goals? The Curnow thing is right there for me but I just don’t want to go there 😂

* me what is your obsession with Collingwood? You beat us last week, were no threat to you obviously. Try and enjoy Melbourne's season instead of pissing on Collingwood's in every thread

I answered the question. Buckley himself was at odds with the Cox call. Daicos free and free he tried to justify it by saying it’s a reward for his cleanliness with the ball.

Round 7. Adelaide receives favourable umpiring. Crows fans - deal with it sni.ggers. Pies fans - disgraceful umpires.
Round 15. Collingwood receives favourable umpiring. Pies fans - deal with it sni.ggers. Crows fans - disgraceful umpires.

So in effect, supporters of both sides are in agreement. Umpires suck.
Nobody disagreeing ... Not even the Carlton fans here...

* me what is your obsession with Collingwood? You beat us last week, were no threat to you obviously. Try and enjoy Melbourne's season instead of pissing on Collingwood's in every thread
The poor lad’s never got over 2010 when the Pies beat his actual team, the Saints in the GF. He started off as The Finger (got banned), came back as Adam H, got banned. Came back as something else after that.

Now he’s ChristianBoy, supposedly a Melbourne supporter, but sadly still a twisted and embittered Saints tragic. The one constant is that he’s been trolling every Pies thread at least as far back as 2010. A very sad case.

Back