Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Blues v Suns Sun June 18th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

why? what's he won? It would be Eade 2.0.

They need someone who knows what it takes to win a flag and would command respect. If the AFL will be pushing for anyone, it would be Dimma. But I doubt Dimma would want to shaft his mate Dew.
Yeah. I think they need a successful coach like say David Noble
why? what's he won? It would be Eade 2.0.

They need someone who knows what it takes to win a flag and would command respect. If the AFL will be pushing for anyone, it would be Dimma. But I doubt Dimma would want to shaft his mate Dew.

didnt recognise brad ebert in the rooms immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns have been woeful today, the worst they have played all season, some heat should come on Dew for this loss but it probably won't.

Nah.

All the media will turn to Carlton, Voss and the question of "Why haven't they played like this all season?"

Then it will evolve into "If they play like they did against the Suns they can beat anyone."

Nah.

All the media will turn to Carlton, Voss and the question of "Why haven't they played like this all season?"

Then it will evolve into "If they play like they did against the Suns they can beat anyone."

Look, if Carlton can front up next week against the bye playing the same brand, then they’re in with a good chance to go back to back

Carlton are back, baby!

But seriously, I think Carlton should be focusing on improving their brand of footy/fixing the fundamentals, since I still doubt finals are on the cards. Even if they limped in they've shown they're no match for most of the top 8.

I enjoyed the Blue's more dynamic style and just playing on more, generally. I suppose all clubs have psychologists, I suggest Carlton employ more to make sure they get over their mental demons for the rest of the year. Most of their problems are mental. Bring back the joy, take away the fear of losing, BazFooty!

I suppose being coached by a bloke called Crazy may not inspire confidence in mental balance and wisdom going forward.

Or will it?

Suns have shown some terrif form this year, but these types of shockers really hurt and put back the confidence they were building. Good teams often can win or compete even when off the boil. Good teams rebound quick. I want Dew to succeed.

Im looking forward to seeing Alphonsus tomorrow, he may offer me a free coffee like he did earkier in the year. If he's really happy he may even hug me and lick both my cheeks.

Back