Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Pies v Crows Sun June 25th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was having his head taken off, 40m out, clearly seen by neutrals as a free kick, and would have won it for us. But, well, Vic bias….
ok....
Just like round 7. The blatant frees not paid against Adelaide, including Johnson getting his head ripped off in the goalsquare.
But we still found a way to win.
Swings and roundabouts.

Adelaide bias, Vic bias, Perth bias.

You can sook all you want, but some weeks it works in your favour, other weeks it goes against you.

Would have won it for you? You guys had kicked 11.14 for the day and were going at 2.5 in that last quarter. Not like Dawson is a notorious goal kicker (5.7 for the year). Ease up.

He’s one of the best kicks in the league. Take a look at the end of showdown last year. Kicks pressure goals. Yes, he would have won it for us.

He’s one of the best kicks in the league. Take a look at the end of showdown last year. Kicks pressure goals. Yes, he would have won it for us.
You haven't been sleeping, have you?
You lost. Accept it and move on to next week.

And the clearest free kick missed late yesterday was the deliberate out of bounds in the Collingwood forward pocket when the crows defender aimed and knocked the ball straight over the boundary, wasn’t a marking contest so was clearly a free for insufficient intent.
lol the umpire literally explained it clearly.

the ball bounced out the colligwood players hands, hasn't hit the ground, so yes it is still a marking contest.

I think if we hit 90 points Collingwood would have hit 92 if we hit 100 pies would have hit 102. They just have the edge on us. Until we beat them we just have to accept that.

I think crows supporters just have to accept we lost no matter how much it irritates. I know I'm not watching footy shows this week because I'm pissed we lost.

Swings and roundabouts would mean we win a game each. You had missed frees and won the first. We had missed frees and lost the second. It's not like for like. Good game though.
Means we overcame it better? Nah it’s hard to measure. I can respect how pissed you guys must be though as I was *n livid with the umpires after last time and we won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had them premiership favourites all year, expressing minor reservations wasn't intended to be a personal insult.
Not an insult, just not sure you can use scoring shots as a guide when it was only 3 different. The game was close as were the scoring shots.

Without going over it , Adelaide at a guess would of had 6-7 rushed behinds, hence me referring back to 2008.

At least the AFL have admitted to a mistake we all saw and were dumbfounded by, except for Pies and Port supporters for obvious reasons.

Kudos for once the AFL admit to a * up but not that helps Crows supporters. Pies can never complain again about Umps.

Would have won it for you? You guys had kicked 11.14 for the day and were going at 2.5 in that last quarter. Not like Dawson is a notorious goal kicker (5.7 for the year). Ease up.
Don’t entertain him Leb, if he is serious that’s a free then the ball wouldn’t of even been down there as at the contest prior Markov copped one over the head with 23 seconds left, if Markov was paid the missed free then the ball wouldn’t of even entered Adelaides 50.

Swings and roundabouts

I did, he was the one who got punched in the face by Elliott 👊
Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

Don’t entertain him Leb, if he is serious that’s a free then the ball wouldn’t of even been down there as at the contest prior Markov copped one over the head with 23 seconds left, if Markov was paid the missed free then the ball wouldn’t of even entered Adelaides 50.

Swings and roundabouts
Swings and roundabouts are a sensational argument when one's own team is the massive beneficiary of them!

Never change you blokes.

At least the AFL have admitted to a mistake we all saw and were dumbfounded by, except for Pies and Port supporters for obvious reasons.

Kudos for once the AFL admit to a * up but not that helps Crows supporters. Pies can never complain again about Umps.
Pretty solid effort by the umpires to have made just the ONE mistake for the whole game.

Pretty solid effort by the umpires to have made just the ONE mistake for the whole game.
No one is saying it was just one.

The one they have admitted to though is pretty bloody damning and surely even you blokes can see that.

Swings and roundabouts are a sensational argument when one's own team is the massive beneficiary of them!

Never change you blokes.
I like the part where you completely ignore that Markov actually was effectively kicked in the head and you aren’t interested in calling that one a free.

Never stop hating Collingwood, it’s delicious.

Back