Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Pies v Crows Sun June 25th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Always good to hear from a fan. Thank you for the feedback and if you ever want to start charging me rent for that space I take up in your head just send me an invoice xoxo
No worries, I would have given you 3 months for free if you had replied with something remotely original but you gave me that.. So instead I'll ask you to have the 4 commodores out the front on bricks towed away and to do something about the overgrown grass and nappies piled up at the door step

No worries, I would have given you 3 months for free if you had replied with something remotely original but you gave me that.. So instead I'll ask you to have the 4 commodores out the front on bricks towed away and to do something about the overgrown grass and nappies piled up at the door step

Now I'm just convinced you have me under surveillance

James Milner Lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Jees - do you know how much VL commodores are worth these days - you don't tow them away, you call shannons and get them insured

Back