Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Hawks v Blues Sun July 2nd 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No this is where Carlton’s season is already done so they start flat tracking other bottom of the ladder teams and trick their supporter base into another preseason of hype.

Happens every year like clockwork.
Dude , it's 15 v 16th.
Flat track bullies lol. They've beaten west coast and north ( like who hasn't) , gws who are 14th . Hardly flat track bullies. That title belongs to Geelong my friend

Dude , it's 15 v 16th.
Flat track bullies lol. They've beaten west coast and north ( like who hasn't) , gws who are 14th . Hardly flat track bullies. That title belongs to Geelong my friend

Yeah any team can flat track teams below them. Blues are a bit limited in that there was only 3 teams below. Collingwood the ultimate flat trackers with 17 potential victims each week. A true target rich environment for the pies.

Whenever Blake acres gets the ball it’s a turnover. He’s a slightly better version of Taranto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks lowest scoring first half since rd 14 2009 (0.4 v WB 13.10)

I remember that game. Was pretty ugly at half time. Some bozo spat on our players as they walked off.

Whenever Blake acres gets the ball it’s a turnover. He’s a slightly better version of Taranto

Meanwhile Acres with 16 disposals at 75% efficiency.

I see what you did with Taranto though.

Your insight in gameday threads and is just pure s**t canning and is their anyone you actually like besides Lions players?

Back