Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Demons v GWS Sun July 2nd 3:20pm AEST (TIO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

• Demons by a lot

• GWS by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of them will get a roll on and surprise.
Possibly the Crows.

Adelaide been unlucky a couple of times this season (losing narrowly to Collingwood twice for example)

They definitely have the talent to make top 4 through

Like to pay special mention to Bedford's effort of GWS with 2.14 seconds to go in game when he copped a decent hit from McVee from the Dees when he courageously flew with flight of ball, not knowing what was coming the other way. He then he got straight up from the hit and put a great tackle on Lever who got pressured handball to Brayshaw whom Bedford made another great effort to put him under pressure as Brayshaw then kicked a scrubbing ball to Salem of which Bedford made another tremendous effort to pressure his kick. The guy gets no possessions but his combined efforts in that one play was a outstanding achievement.... kudos to you young man.

Just watched a replay of the last qtr.

What a grind that was. Dees dominated possession and i50s, conditions and good defence, and dozens and dozens of 1%ers got Giants over line. A win hard earnt and against the tide, that'll be good for morale.

Kelly's winning goal reminded me of Houston's last night - a long way out, extremely deliberate and decisive, summed up situ perfectly, and executed. Magical play!

After today I realised we are not that good, our forward line is a shambles and our record since mid last season is average.

We need to recruit a key forward, bring in some youth and fresh ideas from new assistants and better game strategy.

Back