Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Tigers v Demons Sun July 30th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

• Demons by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And now you can too Gav!! Make room! My good mate Gav has joined our side!!

Gestures to other Tiger supporters to shuffle along the bench to create space. A low muttering of wtf's ensues

And now you can too Gav!! Make room! My good mate Gav has joined our side!!

Gestures to other Tiger supporters to shuffle along the bench to create space. A low muttering of wtf's ensues
Okay.... backs away slowly

Richmond supporters are probably the most biased support base I’ve ever witnessed.

And this isn’t just because of this game. I go to a lot of footy as a neutral and they never cease to amaze me. Very passionate, but also very one eyed.

Rippa game though

Was really enjoying that game and it was because the umpires were not involved at all until nearly half time - it was a great game of footy - but then the umpires realised they weren't involved and went and fkd it up. 50 against hopper and free to Gawn and absolute disgrace and changed the momentum of the game. I believe they only paid it because they felt the need to get involved - they need to put their egos away seriously.

Well played demons in the end worthy winners but I just wish it played out naturally instead of the umps putting their stinking influence on it.

I think the umpires need to review this game as an example of what to do firstly and then what not to do!

Richmond supporters are probably the most biased support base I’ve ever witnessed.

And this isn’t just because of this game. I go to a lot of footy as a neutral and they never cease to amaze me. Very passionate, but also very one eyed.

Rippa game though
I do have one eye but I identify as someone who has two. You leave me no choice but to play my easily offended card. You run the risk of being cancelled.

Think Tigers need to go the North route and retire most of their older players.
I think we should explore all the routes Carlton have taken first. They have the most experience in this area. The only knock on this is that the Blues still haven't found any road that leads back to Rome.

Rippa game though
Saw a few tiger fans punching on with each other tonight then sit down like nothing happened.. bless them

my take on that game:
1. James Jordon was worth 4 goals to the Tigers. Who else have we got?
2. ANB had a terrible 1st quarter, I forgive him because he was pretty good after that.
3. JVR and Petty, together they look dangerous. It hurts me to say it but I reckon that Melksham, JVR and Petty are as good as we will get.
4. Chandler was woeful. Jordon was woeful.
5. Where were our two wingers in the first half?
6. Can we have Smith for a full game to see how he goes? I loved his last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should explore all the routes Carlton have taken first. They have the most experience in this area. The only knock on this is that the Blues still haven't found any road that leads back to Rome.
Yes it's a dangerous path, but we're about to serve up our feast, can you smell it?

Yes it's a dangerous path, but we're about to serve up our feast, can you smell it?
Well, I hope your mob are turning a corner but nothing has been cooked up yet to suggest anything different is about to happen.

To put things into fair perspective...

Carlton are not one, but two places below St Kilda on the ladder. St Kilda. Two places.

That's how poor everyone outside the top 4 has been.

Saw a few tiger fans punching on with each other tonight then sit down like nothing happened.. bless them
I once saw a Tigers supporter take a s**t under their seat at the G, pulled their trackies up and sat down again like nothing happened.

Special and unique breed of human being.

Well, I hope your mob are turning a corner but nothing has been cooked up yet to suggest anything different is about to happen.

To put things into fair perspective...

Carlton are not one, but two places below St Kilda on the ladder. St Kilda. Two places.

That's how poor everyone outside the top 4 has been.
That's some very random perspective you have there. Let's see what it looks like after next week. Oh and it's 'have been'

This might sound harsh but I think Grundy's presence was a bit of a distraction for him. It stopped him from playing his natural game.

I do also think that having a chop out in the ruck for the first half of this year has also helped to him fresher at this late stage of the season. He's running out games very well.

Back