Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Demons v Crows Sun July 23rd 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne look scratchy yet again. To their credit they win the close ones.

There's really not much difference in the quality of sides 3rd through 13th compared to most seasons. Almost any side hitting form at the right time could make it to a prelim. Wouldn't be surprised if a side like Bulldogs or Geelong cause a straight sets exit for a side like Melbourne or Brisbane.

Just chuck em on ignore. Not worth rising to the bait, better to accept the win graciously than descend to the level of antagonising people. It's an ugly look from someone watching from the outside in.
I enjoy laughing at them though :(

Max's boy looks a tad like Nick R.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's about the 5th or 6th game this year that Adelaide lost due to poor goal conversion.

Hope Rankine is okay. Was a star today
Totally agree. It is just frustrating that against Collingwood and Melbourne we had huge comebacks and lost because of a string of dubious umpiring decisions in the last quarter.

If we kicked straight earlier we may have won both.

Totally agree. It is just frustrating that against Collingwood and Melbourne we had huge comebacks and lost because of a string of dubious umpiring decisions in the last quarter.

If we kicked straight earlier we may have won both.

We lost today due to bad goalkicking. The umpiring was disgusting but the goalkicking was equally so and that just let's the umpires into it.

They’re not complaining.
I’m not either for the record.
I’m encouraging them.
The sooner you realise you support the most hateable team in the league with the biggest AFL cronyism support incl. umpires the better. Might help you develop some humility.
The abomination from the maggots in green and piss poor goalkicking the difference once again.
* the VFL
Love my club, wish we had a national comp
it’s never been a national comp and sadly this isn’t going to change anytime soon

Back